<01>

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

-April 3 ~ Karasuno High School-

Sugawara Koushi, now 23-years-old, is reunited with his beloved high school. He is taking an internship for a teacher in there, which he is excited to do. He grasped his shoulder bag tight, frowning and smiling at the same time. 'Let's do this', he said to himself.

Nothing has changed much since he last stepped into the building. The same old lockers, even some flyers from a few years ago were still posted on the board. Sugawara let out a little giggle. "What is the point of those? I don't think anyone's gonna need that anymore.", he quietly murmured.

He turned his head straight, then down on the sheet of paper as a guide to locate where he needs to go. 'Ah, Class 1-3. That was Kageyama's class when he was a first year isn't it? Eeh, the memories', his face turned mellow as he recalled the old times which he very much missed. Sugawara turned the corner to find the classroom, students looked at him as he walked down the hallway.

"Isn't that Sugawara Koushi, the setter of Karasuno's volleyball team 6 years ago?", he heard one girl whisper to another. He lowered his head while he walked, 'Feels quite nice that people remember me, it *has* been a while' He stood in front of Class 1-3, breathing in and exhaling to relax himself.

He carefully slid the door with his eyes closed, smiling, "Good morning, I'm here for my internship." A moment of silence was spared, he opened his eyes. He looked around, "Huh? Where is your teacher?" He asked one of the students. Before the kid could answer, a familiar voice called out from behind, "Suga?"

Sugawara's eyes widened a tiny bit, processing who that voice belongs too. He remembered and turned his head rapidly, "Daichi?!" He was surprised to see his captain, one person he never thought he would see in this place. Daichi smiled, "Hey! It's been so long. Are you the person taking the internship?" Sugawara's eyes sparkled and he had a big smile.

He swung his fists up and down, "Yes! It feels like forever since I last saw you. You teach here now Daichi? Who would've thought?" Daichi nodded and smiled shyly, "I didn't think I'd end up here again either. Anyways let's get inside and start shall we? We have quite some things to go over" Daichi rested his hand briefly on Sugawara's shoulder as he walked past him. Sugawara unmeaningly flinched, being the sensitive being he is...

Daichi proceeded to walk up to the front of the class and signaled Sugawara to join him. "Students, this lovely human here will be taking his internship here for a while. Sugawara introduce yourself for us.", Daichi turned his head to him. Sugawara exhaled and put on a confident face, "Good morning students, I'm Sugawara Koushi. As Mr. Daichi here said, I will be here for an internship. Now, am I too old to do this? I may be or may be not. But I hope that we can get along with the time I spend here. I'm looking forward to working with you all. Please treat me well!"

The students gave him big smiles and welcomes. They seemed to be happy about the fact that the intern for their class used to go to the same school they are in right now. 'I'm glad', Sugawara thought to himself. Daichi then put his hands on the desk, slamming it a bit. Sugawara, once again, flinched. Daichi noticed and got curious, 'Was he always this sensitive..?' Sugawara just looked down and he turned his head back to face the class. Daichi guided Sugawara and taught him all the basics he needed to know. After, that, the day just went by without them even noticing.

-A few hours later ~ On the road home-

"Day one of my internship done!", Sugawara cheered as he stretched his arms out. Grateful for his help today, Daichi offered to walk Sugawara home. He denied but he insisted, with the intention of spending time with his high school best friend that he hasn't seen in a long time.