VIII • Euphoria

CALLISTA WOKE UP IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA the next morning. The feeling was different, unexplainable as she looked up at the ceiling of the bedroom, the sunrays hitting it.

"Morning, beautiful", she heard the husky voice say. She looked up to see Alastair looking straight at her face while his fingers played with a few strands of her hair.

"Good morning, boss", she said which made him chuckle.

"Did anyone tell you how beautiful your eyes are?" he said bringing his face closer to hers.

"You" she muttered closing her eyes knowing what was about to come and her expectations were proved right when he clashed his lips on hers passionately. It wasn't filled with lust this time but rather with somewhat emotional, like love.

He pulled away from the kiss and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before getting up from the bed.

"Alastair" she called out.

"Yes, princesa?"

"Thank you for everything", she whispered timidly.

"I should be saying that. Anyways, get ready and let me drop you at your grandma's", he said.

She muttered an 'okay' and got ready in a floral flowy dress. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Let's go" she said but Alastair gave her a quite amused expression.

"You're forgetting something" he said coming closer with a smirk splayed on his lips.

"W-what is it-t?", she stuttered as her back hit the wall and he blocked her way with his body. She felt herself getting tensed at how close he was to her then.

"You don't know what?" he asked amusingly.

"N-no" she whispered as his fingers trailed up her thighs raising the fabric of the dress.

"Alastair" she moaned his name as his skin touched her soft spot.

"You forgot your novel, princesa. It's under your pillow." he said rubbing her wetness.

"You remember my novel, huh?" she asked sarcastically.

"Let's say it's my lucky charm. I'm lucky to have been the man of your books in your life", he said rubbing her pússy.

"Y-yes" she moaned at the pleasure.

"Do I make you this wet, Callista?" he asked confidently.

She rather decided to play a little fun. So, she denied the fact that he was the man who made her panties dampen and breath hitch every single damn time.

"No, it's not because of you", she said smirking.

"Really?", he asked raising an eye brow.

"Obviously" she muttered, enjoying seeing him shocked at the reply.

She didn't regret a bit as he thrusted three fingers all together inside her tight hole in the form of a punishment.

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes rolled back at the intense pleasure.

"Who is it then?" he asked.

She was enjoying the assault being done by his fingers inside her dripping core so much that she couldn't even reply to that.

"Who can fuck you like I can? Who can make you cúm as orgásm rips through your body every single time like I can?"

Her moans were uncontrollable as orgàsm really hit her hard due to the magical moves of his fingers.

"Words, darling. WORDS." he said impatiently.

"No one can do things to me like you can, Alastair."

The words finally escaped her lips in the form of moans. She lost it. Challenging Alastair Ramirez was indeed a risky choice.

"Yes and this proves it" he said pulling his hand away and bringing his cúm-soaked fingers to his mouth where he licked all her juices up while staring deep in her eyes.

"My car's gonna be at the main gate. I'm waiting, get ready" he said and left the room with his car's keys.

Callista pulled down her dress and took a long breath. He was a séx God indeed.

This chapter is so short WTF

Question - Who all are the 'rare' 18+ readers?