XIV • Airplane

left - Callista, right - Chloe

THE LIGHT BREEZE GUSHED THROUGH CALLISTA'S BROWN HAIR, while she tried to pull down her dress a bit which reached just the middle of her thighs. Undoubtedly, the ditsy floral summer dress hugged her curves yet gave her a lot of place to breath in the flowy fabric.

Chloe stood just right next to her in a white cropped silken cardigan with a grey checked pleated skirt which was short enough to portray her glistening long legs.

No wonder, the besties were gorgeous - gorgeous enough to have the attention of the two older men in suits standing right across them.

As the plane to Miami landed on the New York airport, they took their bags and hurried towards their seats in the business class which Alastair had already booked.

It all felt new to Chloe. She never had the privilege to even walk through the business class once in her life and now she was about to experience all of it.

══♛══

The journey was already half way and it hadn't been boring. The men sat next to each other, discussing business and the ladies spent their time, sharing an earphone while watching 'Me Before You', both of their favourites.

"I need to use the washroom", Callista said as she got up and started walking towards it.

As expected, Alastair stood up and reached the washroom before her, just seeking for a chance to talk to her. She sighed as it was too obvious for him to do so. "Oh, there's someone inside already. So, we need to wait here together." he said smirking to which Callista rolled her eyes.

"You had no urgency to come up, Alastair" she complained.

She instantly felt his warm hand on her bare thighs, as he came closer and whispered in her ears "I could see you from the distance but couldn't feel you like I can now."

His touch sent a tingling sensation down her body but she resisted. She tried to calm down but couldn't as his hand just moved to her upper thigh, rubbing it in circling motion.

Unable to resist, she moaned out breathlessly while saying "I don't wanna lose c-control now, dad's here."

Alastair didn't give a fúck about her dad yet when she started making cute puppy eyes, he couldn't help but listen to her.

"You can go in now" the stranger who came out of the washroom said awkwardly as he saw the couple in front of him in an intense eye contact session.

Alastair let Callista go first and as she came out and was about to return to her seat, he ran his fingers through her cascading long her with his thumb rubbing her temple, sending shivers down her spine for an instance.

A red tint of blush enveloped her cheeks as she smilingly returned to her seat and took a seat beside her friend.

"I saw what he did", Chloe started, "Did you call him 'daddy' when he fucked you?"

"No bitch, I called him by his name"

"Alastair or Ah-lastair?" she asked teasingly.

"Stop Chloe!", Callista screeched as her face just reddened more.

══♛══

Hello lovies! It just feels like I've returned from the dead. So many of you texted me personally and on my message board to ask whether I'd be continuing this book or not. The answer is YES. How can I leave my babies, Alastair and Callisa AND Elijah and Chloe. Also, this is the greatest fúcking shock ever. I left Wattpad sometime in July ig? It's just August and the no. of reads increased from 40K to almost 70K (69.5K to be precise). I'm so goddamn teary-eyed rn. Thank you so muchhhh to each one out there! <33

 Thank you so muchhhh to each one out there! <33