7 ~ Crucio

Ummm I know this is soon but I put this one with the other one and it became a sort of too long.. maybe you didn't like the last chapter and didn't want to read on and I didn't want to make you have to so I separated these two... please read and click the star!
—————
The Previous Day

             "Slytherin huh, you're full of surprises y/n?" Blaise said with a grin. He was the only one who was talking to me while the others completely ignored me or glared. "Apparently," I replied matching his smile. He had his arm around me and was eating a slice of some orange shiny cake. It looked really appetizing but I could swear I saw the sprinkles on them blinking at me sometimes. We kept talking about classes that he was taking and the teachers. He obviously liked Snape but he wasn't a fan of McGonnagal. After a while, the great hall got extremely loud and I thought the teachers would ask everyone to quiet down but they were busy in their own conversations. I could barely hear Blaise and he was pretty close to me. I'm guessing Draco didn't hear us when we started talking about him either. "So what do you think of my brother right there?" "Your brothers!?" My eyes grew wide as he just laughed. "No, no not at all. We're like brothers though we've known each other since we were young." "Ohh makes sense, well he was with us on my ride here and he didn't say a single word so I don't think he likes me much." "He's a complex person but you didn't really answer my question. What do you think of him?" "I guess he's okay?" I was confused at his confused look. It was a normal answer, right? I didn't do anything weird or abnormal. Why was he looking so confused then?

            After the feast was over I fell apart from Zabini who went to catch up with Malfoy. I also ran into Hermione who didn't hesitate to pull me into a hug. You could see she was disappointed by the sorting hats decision. Harry also looked upset and Ron was mad. "Slytherin? Really? That's just stupid she isn't anything like a Slytherin!" I smiled sadly as we walked away slowly. We talked about Zabini and Draco and soon we got to the left where our paths split. Hermione hugged me goodbye again, I said bye and I started walking down the moving staircase with the crowd. I felt a hand grab my wrist gently and I turned around to see Harry. "Hold on, I just wanted to ask you about something." I nodded and walked up so I could get off the moving staircase before well it started moving again.

Harry's POV

               I held her hand tight as we ran up the staircase. We were out of breath and we barely ran up 50 steps and laughed. I didn't want to let go of her hand but she moved it over to push her hair back. As her other hand was on her stomach. She was slightly bent over and her hair flowed down and she looked just amazing. I gave myself a few more seconds to just adore her. Her brown hair usually made it to her back but now as she leaned over it tickled her knees. She was laughing and it was incredibly contagious. It was sweet and childish and I couldn't believe it but I was falling for the perfect Slytherin.

            A few moments later she stopped laughing but the smile still on her face as she asked, "So why the sudden gym class?" I grinned and just got it over with. I wasn't asking her out or anything but I wish I was. "Have you ever seen anyone die?"

Y/n's POV

            "Have you ever seen anyone die?"  I felt as if an arrow had just been shot through my brain as I fell down to my knees, shuddering. My eyes were clenched tightly and I wanted to scream. I couldn't. I couldn't say anything. I grabbed the back of my head with one hand trying to stop the pain. A memory came into my head and it hurt worse than anything ever before. I felt Harry's hands on my shoulder, I could hear him saying something but he sounded like he was miles away. It seemed like someone clicked play as the video started in my head. I saw someone, he had his wand out in front of him as he yelled something. Green sparks shot out from their wand and everything went black.

              "Y/n! Y/n!!" I heard Harry's voice and it sounded normal again. I opened my eyes and flinched at the sudden light. "Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" "No, no I'm okay" I replied quickly. He looked at me worried as I tried to stand up. I fell back down but with Harry's support and it didn't hurt. "What happened?" I asked as soon as I could. "I think you just passed out for a few seconds. Do you feel better?" "Yeah." I stood up again, I managed to make it all the way up without a hitch. Nothing hurt, I felt normal. I don't know what had just happened. "Did you say something before I dramatically fell over and blacked out?" I laughed. I hoped he couldn't see how afraid I was at the moment. "Well, no, nothing. You passed out before I could say anything."

              I wanted to tell him what I'd just seen hoping he could explain it but I didn't want to revisit the memory. I just came up with something to get away from there. "Okay well I'm fine so I think I'll just go to the common room now." "Right, kay so I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah" I smiled back as I walked away waiting for the staircase to come back. Harry stood there for a moment before shaking his head and running up the steps. The staircase fell into place as I held the railing and climbed down, afraid I would have another panic attack or whatever that was. When I made it down the huge flight of stairs I felt it move behind me as I turned around and took a few steps away. I wouldn't want to fall down that. I looked back left and right before I realized I didn't know which I was supposed to go. I made a quick decision as I walked down to the right.

             I saw the library and walked inside hoping to ask the librarian for directions. I felt like I'd moved to a different country and I had no idea where to go or what to do. As I walked down a few aisles I saw Pansy down one of the corridors. She didn't really seem like one of the library peoples but I needed to make friends so I decided to ask her. "Oh hey, Pansy right?" She turned around and looked me up and down, looked me in my eyes, and smirked. "Ah mud blood, in the library already." "Actually I was just-" "It's because of sluts like you that Slytherins name is completely ruined."

         "What do you-" I wasn't too confused by her rude remarks. I'm guessing it was cause I hit on her boyfriend. Took me a moment to realize but I wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't interested in Malfoy. "Pansy, you have to know I really don't like Draco if that's what you mean." "After this, you'll be too scared to anyway."

          With a flick of her wand, I felt myself being pushed back against the wall and falling down. I felt a pain in my left shoulder and I looked at it and flinched when I saw it covered in blood.

         "Parkinson I'm not your boyfriend" I heard his voice from a few rows over and I looked over to see the barrier to the restricted section being broken. I had read about that before and wondered what that was all about. Pansy couldn't see the hole in the barrier since she was between two tall bookshelves that covered most of the length. As her spell threw me back I had reached the part when you could walk down all the columns to see the hole. It was very slightly visible and you would look past it if you didn't know about it. I diverted my eyes back to Pansy who had her wand still pointed at me. 

       "Any reason to torture the disgrace Draco!", she said in a sickly sweet voice and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me! Sectumsempra." I had managed to make it up to my knees but I fell down again. I saw blood everywhere and saw black spots as I felt my vision blur out. I yelled and screams as loud as I could and I felt footsteps running up to me. I hoped it was a teacher or a librarian so I wouldn't have to look at Pansy ever again. And I swear for the hundredth time of the day I blacked out. Not before I felt the pain of the curse slowly lift and someone utter the words, "Crucio."