26 - Story Time

Guysss why are the views dropping??? 😭 I'm gonna try to publish more often but I kinda needed the time to plan out the end.. I have very specifically been asked to not end with them dying.. and I thought about.. anywaysss please follow, I have a lot fewer followers and I kinda need those if I want to start another fanfic so pleaseee and thanku for reading lysm - T
And also um 18+ please?

----------

Y/n's POV

I took 2 steps forward, watching the confused look on his face as I did. And our lips clashed.

I'd caught him off-guard.

I pushed him back until his back hit the wooden shelves stacked with old dusty books. Slowly making my way to him, he caught on and his signature smirk returned. My hands softly pulled the back of his head down so his cold lips hit mine.

With my hands tangled in his hair, me on my tippy toes, and him bent over ever so slightly, everything was perfect. I inched closer to him until I physically couldn't anymore. I made my way down to his neck. He wore a simple white button-up with his blazer thrown over a chair nearby. The top buttons were unbuttoned leaving a clear view of the top of his chest.

His hands found their way up my back and through my hair. The butterflies in my stomach returned as his ring-coated fingers grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me away.

"My turn,"

His low, hoarse voice sounded as though he wanted to make sure no one else heard. He picked me up and turned us around. Pushing me against the books as the stands shook, threatening to collapse behind us.

My legs wrapped around his waist, my white dress rode up, making him look down hungrily. Unexpectedly his eyes rose back up to meet mine.

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

My insides smiled as I pulled myself up holding on to his neck and reached down and kissed him softly.

"I want to."

His grin returned as he kissed me back firmly. I moaned as my thighs ached, his rings digging deeper into them.

"That was a big mistake princess,"

He grunted into my mouth, "I'm going to ruin you-" Our lips still intact I smirked back,

"I'd like to see you try."

He pulled away, shocked at my sudden confidence. "Is that a challenge?" His hands dropped to his side, consequently dropping me too. Confused I look up to see him unbuttoning his shirt. "On your knees," My body couldn't react so I sat there staring back up.

"Did you not hear me the first time, virgin?" My body flinched at his use of the last word as I watched his shirt land on the chair a few meters away. He enunciated every word clearly as if I couldn't understand, "I will not repeat myself."

I smiled to myself as I grabbed onto the fabric of his pants near his knees as support to get onto my knees. I looked up at him and winked, knowing what this was doing to him. He grunted in response as he hurriedly unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down.

His boxers constricting his dick inside and I remembered how long it was. The way it felt that if it had been a centimeter longer it would have ripped me down the middle. I gulped, still on my knees as he pushed his boxers down.

Erect, it looked longer than before. And I couldn't take my eyes off it. His hand grabbed a fistful of hair from the back of my head and pulled me up to meet his eyes.

"Open your mouth." My head still titled up I parted my lips. He smirked before spitting in my mouth watching my confusion. Before I could react anymore he turned my head back down and pushed his waist forward.