𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

C H A P T E R   F O U R
H E L L O   O L D   F R I E N D

🕸

THE superhero power couple swings towards Fisk's auction site in a hurry and while they're swinging through the bustling city Felicia does some fancy air tricks that catch her boyfriend's attention.

He turned to look at her mid-swing and smiled under his mask proudly.

"You remember when I first taught you those air tricks?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, as I  kept messing up and hitting the sides of nearby buildings," Felicia said.

"I can't believe that was seven years ago."

"Time flies when you're having fun, Spider."

"Heh. Well, I'm glad that you have been by my side through those fun times, Kitty."

"And those fun times aren't over yet, Darling."

"Very true. As long as we're together. We'll always have fun times."

Peter then does the same air tricks he had taught Felivia but this time he adds in a few other new air tricks that he hasn't taught
her yet.

"Show-off," Felicia said teasingly.

Peter chuckled as they arrived at their destination and landed on the roof of the auction site.

"I'll wait over here. Contact me if it's legit," Felicia spoke out.

Peter nodded and entered the building via the air vents.

He then sees a group of men dressed fashionably in black and white suits and holding rifles as demon masks cover their faces. They are also currently holding the museum curator Rose Rosemann hostage.

"I'm running out of fucking patience! Where is that damn file?!" The leader of the demon gang demanded as he had his firearm aimed at her head.

"I-I don't know. But someone else is here. They must've taken it." Rose answered trembling with fear in her voice.

Peter had contacted Felicia through the earpiece in his mask.

"Cat, the alarm is legit. I'm gonna need some assistance." He whispers and informs his partner.

"Coming, Spider. I'll contact Yuri and let her know about this," Felicia whispered back.

She then used her cat claws to crawl and enter through another air vent that is located in the building.

"Yuri, Babe. The silent alarm is indeed legit. We have masked gunmen and a hostage on our hands. Nothing has been stolen yet but it looks like a heist in progress." Felicia said informing the NYPD Police Captain.

"Copy that, Cat. I'm sending units your way. Keep the situation from getting worse in the meantime." Yuri said.

"Can do," Felicia said.

"There's no one here but us. We will find it or you will die." The demon leader threatened in a loud voice.

"Quiet as a cat," Peter said.