𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

C H A P T E R O N E
F I S K T A K E D O W N

—🕸️—

      IN a penthouse in Manhattan, a spider is crawling down a window, next to a picture of the Parker family, which leads down to a desk with different sketches of different Spider-Man and Black Catsuit designs. Alongside a laptop that is currently working on their masks so they can scan through solid objects. Attached on the wall are multiple newspapers about Spider-Man and Black Cat stopping criminals and super-powered beings.

      In the bed, are Felicia and Peter sleeping peacefully. That is until his iPhone rang loudly waking him up.

      Peter grabbed his iPhone from the counter and swiped past the home screen and connected to the police dispatch.

      All Units: Level four mobilization. Location: Fisk Tower.

      Alarmed, 25-year-old Peter Parker bolted out of bed, waking up Felicia.

       "Fisk!?" He said alarmed.

      "Are they going to arrest Fisk?" Felicia asks getting out of bed.

      "It seems like it," Peter replies.

"We've gotta get ready. He won't go down without a fight." Felicia said.

      Peter nods and heads over to the closet and changes into his costume. Felicia changed out of her sexy sleepwear and puts on her black leather catsuit. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

      "Time to takedown the Kingpin." She said determinedly. "Ladies First." Peter motioned towards the window. "Always the gentleman." Felicia smiles and runs towards the window and leaps out into the open streets of Manhattan along with Peter.

      They start making their way over to Fisk Tower. Black Cat uses her grapple gun to swing across while Peter uses his webs. He makes a call to Captain Yuri Watanabe, their friend in the police force.  A dial tone and three rings later, the connection went through.

"Captain Watanabe." She answers.

      "Yuri, it's us. Do you have anything on him? Did you take him down yet?" Peter asks.

"Unfortunately, no. We're at Fisk Tower but we're still waiting on the warrant. By this rate, it could take a while." Yuri lets out a frustrating sight.

      "Mind if we join in on the fun?" Felicia said playfully.

"You know how his lawyers are. We can't tolerate any outside interference. This needs to play by the book."

      "You're no fun Captain." She pouts.

Peter groans slightly. "C'mon Yuri, we've been waiting ten years for this."

      "You two really wanna help? Then head over to Times Square. He's got his men keeping my backup from reaching the scene." She tells them.

"Right. On our way." He hangs up.

      "Hey, Spider. Why don't you head out to Fisk Tower? I'll handle Time Square?"