06

(Jasper POV)

When Wren walked down those stairs it felt like she was the only girl in the world

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Even when she was talking with her friends

"They're talking about you" Edward informed

"What's she thinking about?" I questioned my brother.

"I....I don't no she's blocking me somehow. It's not like Bella's it's like she put the block up herself" he explain

"That explains why Luka couldn't see her past. And why I can't see her future that well" Alice informs

Just then a tall long blonde haired man came up

"Aaaa your the ones that Lady Florence was talking about" he boomed

"I'm Thor. And just so you know....you hurt Florence you deal with me...and my brother." He threatened just as Florence came over with THE Captain America

(Florence POV)

Thor looked much happier when we walked over. He took my vodka and Steve's drink away pulling out a vial and dropped a few drops into both drink.

Some old men try to also con Thor into giving them some as he hand Steve and I our drinks back.

Thor said something about this not being made for mortal men but I payed no mind. I was too busy smelling my new drink to make sure it wasn't poisonous.

Steve looked at me with a questioning look. I shrugged and took a drink. Surprisingly it had somewhat of an effect on both Steve and I.

Jasper, Edward and Alice looked at me like I was crazy. They probably haven't realized I'm physically 21.

"Relax. I turned 21 in 1945" I stated.

"Then how are you in school?" Edward asked.

"I never finished high school. I dropped out to join the Army like my brother" I told the three Cullens.

"Brother? Is he here? Can we meet him?" Alice asked bouncing.

My expression went dark and I can tell Clint noticed because both him and Natasha rushed over.

"Alright! Wren let's go find Sam." Clint said pulling me away from Alice, Edward, and Jasper.

I walk with them, angrily mumbling in Russian.

About 10 minutes of Clint and nat trying to calm me down by the bar. Jasper walked over and signaled for them to leave us.

"Sorry about my sister. She can be a little much" he apologized

"It's not your fault Jazz" I mumbled

"FLORENCE COME TRY LIFTING POINT BREAKS HAMMER." Tony yelled from where all the Avengers sat

I sighed and walked over Jasper trailing behind me.

"I already know I won't be able too I'm a monster" I mumbled creating a look from Jasper.

I walk over to the hammer and begin to pick it up.

Just then a high pitched screech made me fall to the ground, holding my head. Jazz was quick to respond by helping me up.

I look up to see Edward and Jasper standing protectively in front of Me.

"No how could you be worthy, you're all killers" a robotic voice spits causing me to flinch.

-TIME SKIP (CAUSE I DON'T WANNA WRITE ALL THAT)-

I'm sitting with Steve while Jasper's father, Carlisle tends to my wounds.

I was thrown threw glass so I had some scratches. Jasper, Edward, and Alice went to hunt so they could control themselves.

I started to tune everyone out since they were fighting.

I was brought back to reality by Jasper who thanked his father for coming on such short notice.

"You ok darlin?" He whispered

"I'm fine Jazz" I told him forcing a smile.

"You do know I can feel emotions right? Let's go somewhere we can talk" he said holding out his hand.

I hesitantly took it and we walked into a empty hallway.