07

Jazz dragged me to an empty hall way carefully stepping out of an angry Thor's way.

"Tell me what's really going on..." Jazz says

"I'm stressed and upset. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel useless. I can't go on any missions Steve thinks it's too dangerous and I could turn into the Killer HYDRA made me and~"

my rambling was cut off by cold lips in mine. When Jasper pulls away his gold eyes meet mine

"You are not what they made you. You are so much more. Think of your brother. He wouldn't want you to give up would he?" He asks as he holds both of my hands.

I shake my head 'no' and hug him tight, taking him off guard.

"Wren your going back to Forks." Steve's voice broke us apart.

"No." I state

"No?" He questioned in disbelief

"No. I'm not going to sit around and do nothing while you are risking your life. That is what I signed up for Steve whether you like it or not so get over it" I spat storming off to my room at the tower.

Jasper follows me along with Alice and Edward who heard the conversation from the other room.

Once in my room I start pacing. I just needed to punch something.

"Wren calm down" Alice tries

"Ugh this is useless. I'm going to train" I told them as I went to my bathroom to change into a different outfit.

I walked out of the bathroom, sticking my ear buds in,  and walk out into the hall as I made my way to the training room

(Jasper POV)

When wren went started pacing I felt helpless I tried to calm her but it wasn't working.

She walked out of her bathroom and didn't stop to say anything it was like she was in her own world.

I followed her not wanting her to be alone since that robot thing is still out there.

I saw her taking her anger out in a punching bag until she broke down crying falling to the floor

I caught her and she continued to cry in my chest.

"I want him back Jazz. I want my brother back. No I need him." She tells me as I run her back.

"I know. But until he comes back I will always be here for you. I will protect you with my life" I spoke

Wren lifted her head to look into my eyes. I looked into her ocean blue eyes and got lost in them.

Her eyes were gorgeous. I leaned forward placing my lips on hers. I felt her tense but soon melted into the kiss.

(Wren POV)

When Jasper kissed me all my troubles melted away.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. I smiled weakly

Jasper and I walked back hand in hand back to my room.

Edward and Alice were still there but had to go back to forks. everyone was arguing about whether or not i should leave or stay.

the majority ruled and it was decided  that i go back to forks with Jasper. i tried to protest but it was no use the decision was made.

Jazz rubbed my back as i stood there lost in thought.

"hey need to grab anything while we're here?" Jazz whispers in my ear.

i nod and made my way to my room Jazz trailing behind. 

i find a few of my old pictures:

i smile at the memories and Jasper walks over to see what im happy about

"these were the simpler times." i say 

"everything was simpler back then minus the war." Jaz states 

"your right there" 

"im always right darlin" Jaz says in his thick southern accent, wrapping his arms around me giving a lopsided grin.

i laugh and kiss his cheek. i remove myself from his arms and change into one of bucky's old shirts and a pair of leggings since i was riding in the quinjet i wanted to be comfortable. 

i must have fallen asleep because the only thing i remember was waking up with my head on Jaspers lap.