09

It's been a week since my brother started to live with me.

I'm now currently outside in the forest training as Jasper sits on a rock watching.

I grab a punching bag Bucky brought out for me and hook it to a tree with one hand.

I look at Jasper who is staring in amazement.

Just as I start to zone out in punching a low growl breaks my concentration.

"Wren behind me" Jasper orders.

I rush to get behind him when I see a huge wolf on the other side of the river that's  next to my house.

"We need to go....now" Jasper tells me in a simple yet firm way.

I nod and run off to the house grabbing my emergency bag and meeting Jazz at the car.

We make it to his house and he carries me into the house using his speed.

"Son what's wrong?" Carlisle asked

"The wolves saw Wren. Their emotions were angry and confused-"

"They think we turned her" edward cut Jasper off

"But we didn't" Rose clarified

"They don't know that" Alice cut in

Everyone's yelling was starting to hurt my head and Jasper could tell

"Edward could you get Jacob to agree with meeting in the clearing behind Wrens' house?" Jasper asked

Edward nodded and one by one the Cullens dispersed.

"You can stay here tonight." Jazz whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

I nod. At that moment Rosalie came in

"Sorry to interrupt but Edward is bringing Bella and Renesmee" Rosalie said with disgust in her voice

I look at Jasper confused.

"Bella's Edward mate and Renesmee is their daughter" he told me.

"Oh well I'm going to change before she gets here" I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"I'll help!!" Alice calls from the kitchen causing me to groan.

"Good luck darlin" Jazz whispers

"I heard that!" Alice sings

I made my way to Alice but Rosalie stops us from going up the stairs

"Actually Alice I'll help her" she says.

We walk up to Rosalies room and she hands me an outfit.

"This is probably more your style." She tells me.

I nod and go to change.

(Outfit )

(Outfit )

(Hair)

"Alice's clothes are a little too girly if you ask me. Let's go to your house Edward said he would meet us there. The wolves agreed to listen." Rose explained.

I nod and met with Jasper by the door.

Once outside Jazz grabbed my arm and swung me onto his back.

"Hold on tight darlin'" he tells me and speeds off to the clearing by my house.

I see huge wolves standing on one side of the clearing as the Cullens and Bucky stand on the other.

Bucky knows what the Cullens are since he was confused on how Jasper was still alive.

"Paul as you can see Wren is not one of us. She is human. Or as human as she can be" Carlisle explain

"They want to know what you meant by 'as human as she can be'" Edward translated standing next to Bella.

It was my turn to step forward

"I was born in 1924... my name is Florence Barnes. My brother is James Buchanan Barnes and our best friend is Steve Rogers. My brother and I joined WWII he became Sergeant Barnes and I became Lieutenant Barnes of the 107th. My brother and I's unit got captured by an organization called HYDRA. Once Steve found us he we escaped and went back to the camp. Though all good things must come to an end. Bucky fell off the train going to defeat the leader of HYDRA. I couldn't handle the pain so I jumped. HYDRA found us and took us. I was tortured in front my own brother while he watched. The injected me with all sorts of chemicals and serums that I've developed an array of special skills. But soon HYDRA grew tired of me and I was taken to a Russian facility called the Red Room. I was trained along side Natasha Romanoff to be an assassin. One of the best. At the end of my training I..." I trailed off remembering the cleansing

"You what?" Carlisle asked ushering me to continue

"I left. Ran away like Romanoff. Went to the US and joined SHIELD like Steve" I lied.

The wolves looked at me in shock.

"They want to know if you would demonstrate your powers" Edward asked.

I look around, trying to find any shadows the trees could make before sinking into on behind me turning invisible.

I step from the shadows to a empty spot near Bucky and create a grayish black orb and bounce it from finger to finger.

"They said their sorry for the accusations and they will not bother Wren anymore" Edward said as the wolves retreated back to their side of the forest.

After everyone left Bucky stayed outside by the river in deep thought. Thinking about Steve most likely.

Jasper and I walk up to my room.

He sits on my bed as I lock my door.

I walk over to him and straddle his lap and kiss him deeply

"What are you doing?" Jasper asked

"I need a distraction" I mumbled against his lips.

"Are you out of your mind Wren?" Jasper raises his voice a bit.

"I'm the world largest predator. I'm a threat" he added

"your not a threat to me" I tell him as he sighed.

"I can't have what someone else could give you.
there's no future with me. I can't ever... I can't have this, kids. I've told you, I physically can't" he says. I stand up and turn away as tears threaten to fall

"Neither can I. When I was taken to the Red Room, where I was trained, where I was forced. um, they have a graduation ceremony. They sterilize you. It's efficient. One less thing to worry about. The one thing that might matter more than a mission. It makes everything easier. Even killing." I said as my voice broke.

"You still think you're the monster here?" I ask

Jasper stands up abruptly and walked over to me.

"You are not a monster" he tells me looking straight into my eyes.

I reach my hand up to the back of his neck and connected our lips passionately. Jasper pushes me back onto my bed not breaking the kiss as he falls on top gently.

"Jasper please" I moaned softly as he kissed down my neck

"What do you want Darlin?" He smirks

"You." I state bringing his face back up to mine as he starts to strip us of our clothes.

"Don't go easy on me" I tell him.

He groans at my words and let's just say he doesn't hold back.

(AN: ayyyyy an update. This is a long chapter but I'm making up for lost time. I hope you like my attempt at a mild sexual scene. Not much but it's there. I also added a bit of Natasha and Bruce's dialogue from Age of Ultron since I'm not following the path of any movie. And wasn't putting in anywhere else.)