Chapter 16

???? Pov

"Shes with them now, you know how hard it is to get her now right boss?" The man asks the other.

"I dont care, we will send everone if we have to. She has a lesson to learn, after all curiosity killed the cat as they say" the other man replied.  "Yeah yeah, one of your other daughters died from starvation" he replied back.

"Means one left to go!" The other laughed.

Then it got quite, the other man spoke again.

"I want her back, not matter what cost"

"Yes sir"

.

.

.

.

Zeldris Pov

He acually did it, he marked her as his. Why do I feel like somthibg bad is going to happen from time to time. Its probaly nothing, anyways Im excited ellie gets to meet gelda my lover.

I think they would get along great together. "Zeldris whats wrong, somthing seems to be on your mind" gelda asks me concerned. "Its nothing, I just over think things. Anyways ready to meet ellie?" I ask her. "Yeah, she seems nice" gelda smiled.

We linked arms and started walking back to my home. Once we got there ellie and gelda met. They were both so cute together! Diane enjoyed gelda's vist too.

Once they were done gelda had to leave.

"Elizabeth seems like a good person, so does diane. Thanks zel" gelda smiles as we leave to go back to her place.  "You dont want to stay with me?" I ask her.

"I do some day, I just need some time" she whispers. "Oh, I understand. Its totaly fine!" I tell her trying not to sound hurt. She kisses my cheek, "bye zeldris" she says shuting the door.

I sigh and walk back towards home. I wonder what meliodas and elizabeth are doing. Also I just realized somthing, if they get married then that would make ellie my sister in law. And if me and gelda marry that would make all 4 of us family.

One big family...

Sorry its short!

Stay safe,

midnight_flxwers