Chapter 6

I missed that smile.

.
.
.
.

Diane Pov

I talking to elizabeth till captain came and joined us.

Now we cant talk about girl stuff.....

"Soo, did you know elizabeth and your brother ate breakfest together ALONEEEE." I ask captin.

He looks suprised for a second, "Oh no I didnt" He said blankly.

Liar!

"Ehehehe, come on elizabeth" I say grabbing her arm dragging her to mine and kings room.

"Huh diane?" She asks.

"Sooo, elizabeth. You dating anyone?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. "Ive never been intrested in things like that" She tells me. "Now, may I please find zeldris I need to ask him something" she asks me.

"Yeah sure, why not" I tell her and she nods and leaves. She must be worried about her family.

Elizabeth Pov

I feel bad for lying, but I jusy have to get out of here and find my father. Ive heard information about howser and were he works so I am going to go there.

I sneek past the gate leading to the forset. The moment I step out of there I felt guilty, anixous, and scared.

I lied to Diane. But I have to go, my family means the world to me. I start walking to were Howser would be.

It took about 30 minutes at least and I found the place. The place my father might be.

I walked around the area to see if there is anyway I could get in the building. I heard footsteps behind me, I froze in place. "What are you doing here girl" A voice asked. I slowly turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

It was another holy knight.

"Not responding huh?" He spat and grabbed my arm. He dragged me inside the building and threw me on the floor. I looked around and saw other men. Some staring at me in a weird way which made me feel uncomfortable.

"We need to show little miss girl here how to treat holy knights" The dude laughed.

Oh no, someone help me!

Meliodas Pov

Diane told me Ellie is trying to find zeldris to ask him something. So I go to his room to see if she found him yet.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" Zel asks. "Yes dummy, ellie is looking for you" I tell him.

"I havent seen her, should we go look?" he asks, I nods and we both head out.

Once we did Diane ran up to us. "-lizabeth, cant find. Anywhere. Elizabet- missing" she mumbled trying to catch her breath.

"Slow down daine, whats wrong?" Zeldris asks her.

"Elizabeth is missing" she says.

Wait what?

"Missing?" Zeldris asks, diane nods. "I looked everywhere!" She cries. "Dont worry we will find her" I tell diane.

Knowing her she probaly went to look for her family.

"She most likely went out to find her father, lets start looking in the woods" I tell zeldris. "Yeah, lets go" he replys.

We both grabed our sowards and started looking.

Sorry its short!

Hope you all had a happy holidays.

Stay safe,

midnight_flxwers