| 37 |

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN | 動物

- 37 | YOU CATCH MY DRIFT? 🐲so sorry for the wait, I was havingextreme eye problems

so sorry for the wait, I was having
extreme eye problems. but feels
good to be back! :D leave
a vote and enjoy! 🎋

The moment everyone wakes up, we all continue our hunt for the campsite, spending the following morning in silence as we hike endless. 30 more soundless minutes go by with some more patient than others...

"Meiiii how much longer..."

"Yang, for the last time, I don't know."

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Yun asks.

"Yes, unlike you. If we keep heading North we should—"

"Wait guys, look! I see the camping ground!" Cammy points ecstatically.

We all raise our heads to see Sensei sitting at a bench in front of the camping ground, taking this early morning to calmly sip some tea.

Viper's jaw drops, "Oh bullshit."

"Yeah he's gotta have a secret motorcycle or something." Taehyung deadpans.

As we hike closer and closer to the view in sight, Sensei greets us with a pleasant smile.

"Good morning students. Congratulations, you managed to find your way on your own as a team. I had faith in you."

"Sensei, you left us!" Yeonjun exclaims.

"Ah. But I wouldn't have left you if I did not think you could handle the challenge."

"Wait wait... So you're telling me that while we were out there hiking through bamboo and wheat fields, you were here drinking tea?!" Jimin asks before Yang plants a hand on his shoulder, "I got attacked by frogs Sensei! FROGS!!"

"Settle down children. As a reward for traveling so far, and since it's 6am, I will grant you all two hours of extra sleep in these tents. Follow me."

"Yes!" Yang is first to slip off his heavy backpack and run towards the site with the rest of us following behind.

"Since when was sleep a reward?" Taehyung asks.

"Exactly. I thought it was a human right." Jimin replies.

Sensei stops and presents the field of square tents with sheets for doors. "Sleep well students. I will wake everyone at 8am."

"You'd think after all that traveling we'd get actual beds." Viper grumbles.

Everyone unzips and gathers their sleeping bag before sluggishly entering their designated tent. When I lean down to retrieve mine however, Cammy grabs my wrist.