Ch~37 Naruto Story: Innocence Brings Out the best

Chapter 37

Recap:

*Fsuu*

“Wahh, I thought you wanted to sleep,” I giggle, as he pounces on me again.

“Mmm” Hibaku mumbles into me.

“Hee hee,” I put the blankets on us and cuddle with him, going to sleep.

I forgot to take off the whistle during my sleep.

“Hya! Hya! Hah!...Gale Palm!” each blow I make hits the target.

“Ok that’s enough for now,” he says behind me, with a hand on my shoulder.

“How was I Kakashi san?” I ask, panting from the training.

This morning Kakashi trained Hibaku and me to fight as a team and it went well. Kakashi said when we work as a team more, we can read each other’s mind and the attacks would be more precise. After that Kakashi trained me on my jutsus, helping me control it until I was at my limit. Hibaku is resting after we trained together and watches me training with Kakashi. I’m happy that Kakashi is helping me, I performed my jutsus during the Chunin exams and I couldn’t ask someone if it was right.

“Very good, your form is much better than before,” Kakashi comments.

I hug him in response, “Yay! Arigato Kakashi san!”   

“Well then, I have to see Sasuke now and you have to rest for a bit,” Kakashi says to me.

Hibaku walks to me, “Hai, I’ll stay here with Hibaku a little longer,” I say with Hibaku over my shoulders.

Kakashi nods and goes off to where he’s seeing Sasuke.

“What should we do now Hibaku?” I turn my head, nuzzling him since he’s on my shoulder.

“Hee hee, this is just like Kiba and Akamaru,” I laugh, looking at both of us.

“Wolf!”

I walk out of our training area to go into town. The town is still not normal because of the attack from the Chunin exams.

 Looking around makes me sad and

“Hey, is that Kagura chan?”

I’m interrupted from my thoughts and look around. I see Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi waving at me.

“Ah hello Konohamaru kun, Udon kun, and Moegi chan,” I say to them.

“What are you doing?” Moegi asks.

“Nothing, I just finished training,” I answer, “I’m trying to find Naruto kun, have you seen him?

“Naruto? I think he was heading to Ichiraku’s for ramen,” Konhamaru says.

I blink and giggle, “Of course, that’s his favorite place. Thank you guys.”

“See you around Kagura chan!” they yell going off.

“Bye bye,” I call out to them.

I walk away towards Ichiraku’s ramen shop and see some wooden sticks on display. I walk to the display curiously and touch the whistle Sasuke gave me around my neck.

“Interested in instruments little girl?” I hear in front of me.

I look up to see an older man talking to me.

“I was just looking..” I say.

“No need to be afraid, so what’s that in your hand?” he gestures to my hand.