harrassed

Me: Ok so I hated seeing armin go through with this and Jean because he had to watch all of that happen . Now what do you guys think about it

Mikasa: I hated having to see him getting harrassed almost raped but I'm glad we killed all of those bastards. 0/10 hated seeing him go through that

Sasha: wait what were we reacting to I was eating my potatoes .

Connie: sasha . Armin got harrassed .But even though we saved him he still had to go through that. -0/10 for me

Jean: Hated it . But I mostly hated seeing him be treated like that like a toy. -100/10 (thoughts) He's mine no one else's .Just mine!!

Me: so we can all agree that we don't like this or we hate this. Also Jean calm down I can feel your bloodlust from here.

Reiner: I thought it was funny.i think the dude should have gone father with it. After all you guys deserve it  .

Eren: why because of what our ancestors did.  They did that not us so stop blaming us and get over it. * slaps reiner multiple times.

Reiner: whatever I'm leaving . Bye

Me: 1. You are not leaving 2. Why did you say that about my favorite 3. I can easily snap you out of existence and make a titian eat you. So choose what you say carefully  . Now mikasa, eren, jean go check on the others please .

M.E.J: sure ok

(Before they could get to the door and go inside sasha comes out again)

Sasha: Guys armin is having a nightmare and we can't wake him up.

Eren: wait do you know what it's about and mikasa or damon can one of you get the stuff he needs to calm down.

Me: I'll get them. * teleports a teddy bear, blanket, and phone with headphones to eren. Now go calm the baby.

( after that they checked his sleeves because they were turning red they saw the cuts on his wrist)

Me: I guess we will talk about this later when he wakes up. Historia get your other triplet and say goodbye.
(Kurapika is the part of the triplets by the way)

K.H : Bye guys hope you enjoyed and if you like it wait for the next upload of this little series. Tell  damon what you want us to react to next. Bye now my little demons.

Words: 402

🏳️‍🌈🍦💎❤