Erwin Dead

Levi: so he dies

Erwin: well it was gonna happen anyway so whatever

Sasha: commander no disrespect and all but how can you be like. It was gonna happen whatever.

Armin: yeah commander

Erwin: because at some point everyone dies just like some of the people who fought beside you and died.

Eren: but your our commander you will help get rid of the titans.

Erwin: no you guys helped me get rid of the titans and would you really want one of your best friends to die over me.

Mikasa: what do you mean over one of his bestfriends

Erwin: did any one else see the burnt body beside mine

L,H,M,E,S: I did

Erwin: that was armin.

Connie: how do you know that was armin that was burnt to a crisp or even that dead person

Erwin: Did any one else see when levi looked at the body armin showed up.

Me: I did

Erwin: Good so that means armin probably was the one that died and future us probably found a way to save people. And I didn't want to be saved and in the end levi probably gave it to armin and I died

Me: you are probably correct. But I do know that berthodlt dies after that while armin lives so yeah. Also hint of how berthodlt dies he was eaten and if levi gave erwin that shot in the syringe he would have ate him and become the colossal titan. But whatever rate this.

Levi: 2/10 we got info that's what makes it a 2

Mikasa: 1/10

Erwin: 10/10 we got info and I saved someone so that's good.

Sasha: 1/10 same as mikasa

Eren: 2/10 he saved my friend and I'm grateful for that but we also got info but he died so yeah

Me: 5/10 because berthodlt died that is what made me give this a 5 and it was funny seeing Levi's face like that.

Levi: shut the fuck up brat

Me: make me

Levi: oh you done it now * starts chasing me

Me: * still running. But before levi kills me does anyone else fill like this is a 1 - 2 video . Historia please say the ending before I die Please!!!!

Everyone: Yesss!!!!!!

Historia: ok . Bye guys hope you liked it and now I will go save them from levi . Bye!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Ok levi stopped chasing me for now so thank you for reading this and for 43 reads on this story. Also the next one will be a little Info about me and please give me ideas of what they should react to . Thank you my little demons.

Words: 456