Chapter 11.

[Dedicated to @EmilyAndress Thanks for voting! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's hard with school and everything]
~~~~~~
Alex's POV:
I walk around the territory. It was official since last night. I am the Alpha of Clearwater pack. I raise my head proudly looking around my pack territory. Most of the rogues didn't mind living a pack life. In fact, most of them wanted to be in a pack but didn't want to move. It was just that nice of an area. Some of the rogues wished to stay a rogue. I accepted that, and didn't kick them out of the territory, because in all fairness they were here first.

Most of the wolves were happy with me as a Alpha, but some wanted a male Alpha instead. That annoyed me, but I didn't let it show. I saw a reddish furred wolf coming out of the woods. The wolf froze, seeing me. "Shift." I commanded. Man that felt good, my wolf growled in agreement. A man stepped out of the woods wearing only loose basketball shorts.

It was Noah. I instantly relaxed a little bit. "Bonjour!" He grinned at me. "You speak French?" I asked curiously. "Not really, I just know how to say Bonjour. I am a little French though." He added chuckling a little bit. "So I'm a Rouge!" He laughed. "What? I don't get it?" I tilted my head curiously. "Rouge is red in French. I'm a red-furred French wolf, so I guess that makes me a Rouge!" We laughed and ended spending more time together. I had convinced him to join our pack.
~~~~~~~
After a little while, I left him and went to the pack house smiling to myself. Tanya instantly smiled when she saw me. "Who is he? What's his name? Is in our pack? Do I know him? Wha-" She rapid-fire threw questions at me. I swear, her mouth can move faster then a cheetah. "What are you talking about?" I cut off.

"You met someone." She smiled coyly at me for the second time this week. I frowned at her. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "You have this goofy smile on your face! And his scent is all over you." "We're just friends." I argue. He probably has a mate anyway. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that." She walks upstairs ignoring my protests.