15

third person.

"Arabella!" a fan called from outside a coffee shop nearby. "hi!"

"hey!" Arabella said with a smile, walking over to the group of fans. "how are you guys?"

"good, thanks" a few of them answered at the same time.

"good" Arabella said with a smile.

"i heard you're dating Daniel" one of the girls assumed. Arabella was unsure of what herself and Daniel were, but she answered in a sane way.

"Daniel and i are just friends" Arabella claimed.

"for now" one of them joked.

"we have been seeing each other" Arabella began. "but the two of us haven't discussed labels"

"so you might be with him"

"well- no" Arabella stuttered. "ask his fans"

"have a discussion" Arabella joked, making them laugh. then without Arabella realising, Daniel pulled up in his car to pick her up.

her fans recognised him through the window, leading them to gossip between each other. Arabella turned her head to see him sitting there waiting.

"it was nice talking to you guys" Arabella chirped. "have a good day, guys"

"how'd it go?" Daniel asked, beginning their drive.

"fine" Arabella answered, "normal"

"how about your interview?"

"alright" Daniel answered, taking Arabella's hand in his. "they asked about girlfriends"

"what'd everyone say?" Arabella asked, looking at his side profile, that she loved.

"not much" Daniel answered, changing gear with her hand in his. "we all mainly stayed quiet"

"they did mention you, though" Daniel added.

"we also heard that Arabella Bennett has a crush on you, Daniel" the interviewer said, looking at Daniel who was turning red.

"yeah" Daniel said, sitting up and clearing his throat. "that was a while ago"

"me and her are friends now" Daniel added.

"anything between you two?" the second interviewer asked.

Jonah nodded, making everyone else laugh. Daniel laughed it off, really unsure of what to say.

"she seems to be in my life a lot, yeah" Daniel began, trying not to reveal anything. "she's a nice girl"

"girlfriend?" the interviewer asked once more.

"i guess we'll never know" Daniel shrugged, teasing everyone in the room.

instagram.

arabellabennett's instagram story

seaveydaniel, caitlinperez, and 362,727 others liked this post

arabellabennett: trip to a lake

view all comments

username: jealous

username: ur with daniel ;)

seaveydaniel: u look beautiful
→username: adorbs
arabellabennett: ur cute

username: stan

caitlinperez: SEXY MF
arabellabennett: THATS U

username: u and daniel are so cute

jonahmarais: put some clothes on
→username: bestie things
arabellabennett: no it's hot

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
teehee