#20.....ARJUN????

Yup....so here is New Year's double bash...

Do ignore typos & errors...

(Also give another 1-2 episodes try....if u would still feel like Dev-Heer wouldn't click...I'll go ahead & change back the names....

Hope they will b just what we all r looking for...) CHANGED BACK TO ARJUN - RADHIKA

RADHIKA'S POV .....(5 YEARS BACK)......

Ummmh....groaning...i twisted in the soft bed...only to sit back at once. "Bed..?..."...with eyes now wide open....i whispered in shock "Arjun's Mansion?". H...how?...w...what a..am i doing here? Nervously i turned to get down the bed...only to fall back with small shriek. "Why the fuss...it's not like u have seen a ghost"....came a calm & silky soft voice, that belonged to Nandini... who sat right across the chair near my bed. "W..what d..do u want?" i stuttered...leaning back a bit..undoubtedly i was scared....of her. She leaned in towards the bed with a knife in her hand..."Why would i want anything from u?"....she mused...her voice seemed calm...but her eyes were nowhere near that word. A shiver ran down my spine...my body trembled a bit...i..i just couldn't take my eyes away from the knife in her hands. When i heard her groaning..."Oh...come on... now can't i even slice an apple with the knife? " she rolled her eyes at me. And thats when i noticed the red apple in her other hand. In an instant i released the breath i was holding in. Gulping i just nodded my head a bit at her...& then i rested my head sideways against the bed rest, still keeping my eyes on her form. "W..why am i here?" i muttered still stuttering a bit. "& u think i'll know that answer?...shouldn't i be the one questioning u this?" to this i just nodded my head unsure. Fiddling my finger...i jiggled a bit under her gaze...but soon it went on my nerves...looking from left to right....i quickly muttered....almost getting up.."so...so i'll leave...t..thank u..u". Before i could make a run for my life, i heard her saccharine voice..."whats the hurry?....hmmm?....its not like i'm going to kill u......" listening to this i gulped...when she whispered walking to my form near the door..."at least not now...". Gulping i took a step back in fear, when she almost scoffed. Turning around...she again sat on the chair...& picking something from the table kept near the bed....she threw that thing or parcel at me...muttering a loud.."Catch". For a moment i panicked...but then catching the parcel in my hand, i looked at it curiously. Staring at her for a moment uncertainly, i opened it. A loud gasp escaped my lips..."I..its so pretty"....my hand caressed the blue sequin saree. It looked so ...so royal and yet modern. I simply fell in love with it. Getting up...she quickly walked to me....peeking above my shoulders..."Yup...my baby looks pretty" she said caressing the material...her eyes as if twinkled. "& why not...when Nandini...makes something...its alway the best..." she muttered with a glint in her eyes. Looking at her with jerk...i whispered in shock and almost aww..."u..u made this saree?"....scoffing she muttered..."or what?....of course i did....no one can make it up to this level....u must feel lucky...very few in this world gets to see or wear something under the brand "ND"...that to explicitly made by me..." now my mouth hung open..."no...way...u own ND?....the famous clothing brand?....u..u design things like this?" i asked looking at saree and then at her in horror. Now her brows furrowed a little...with hasty steps...she walked to me and muttered looking straight at me.."u think...i couldn't do this?....u think i can only shoot and kill people?" her eyes seethed as if challenging mine. stumbling i took a step back and stuttered still in trance.."No..no...its..its...actually...i.." with a sigh...i looked at her and muttered..."its just so pretty....so i was just in awe...". Suddenly she looked in my eyes and asked as if unsure..."u really liked it?"...looking at her...i again touched the material of saree and muttered in awe..."I...simply loved it". Clapping her hand once...she jumped at her place squealing...& i looked at her again in horror. In a blink she turned all calm & composite and spoke..."alright...now that u r done fawning over the dress...lets get u dressed quickly". With that she picked the saree in one hand & my hand in another...Pushing me inside the closet...she pushed the saree in my hand...without letting me speak a word. Before closing the door completely...she spoke..."20 minutes...get out or ill come in". All my questions and doubts flew out and my eyes widened. Without thinking i quickly changed and almost wrestled with the beautiful saree.