#Sneak-Peek

Nope....not an update...but just a sneak-peek...
I definitely didn't want you guys to get curious or something...but just to let you know...that I'm already working on the next chapter....I know many of you are waiting eagerly for the update and story...but I don't want to hurry up and just publish whatever I have written for coming chapter...I want to first complete the chapter the way I have decided and then publish...
Meanwhile here comes just a taste of it --------->

my eyes roamed around the room….to every nook and corner in the dark…when i found a silhouette standing against a large glass window.…instantly my eyes swept over his face…a strange calmness washed over me…. causing my nerves to relax…there he was…standing against the window sideways …..in dark…half of his face illuminating with moonlight….his hands inside his pocket and his eyes fixed intensely on something outside……my eyes couldn’t move an inch away from his form….as if hypnotised…i walked to him….and stood right beside him….strangely my heart was calm…and yet my heart beats grew louder….moving my eyes from his enchanting face to outside…i tried to peek in at what he was looking at  intensely…….a soft gasp escaped my lips…”it’s…it’s so …..beautiful”…mesmerised i commented looking at the view in front of me….there in the dark of night….i saw a serene lake…its water shining like silver droplets making the environment glittery….the moon shone right above it…illuminating the dark sky with silver moonlight…but what held my attention was the shadow of moon shining in the sparkling yet serene lake water…it felt heart warming…the way shadow was shining as brightly as moon and yet was able to embrace the water…almost making impossible turn into possible…to my eyes, the shadow of the moon looked ecstatic…as if it got what it craved for……to be able to touch the water and to be able to embrace it…….it shone over the layers as if protecting it…..my heart also shone with happiness…and unconsciously…i moved ….to him…standing right between him and the window….i muttered almost in trance….”…The Moon….i..it looks happy…”…..when i heard a firm yet soft words…”Indeed”