PART 2

He carries me to the bedroom as he had already known where it was like I said before he is a good friend.

He hurriedly removed his pants and ripped off my dress, he laid me down on the bed and jumped on top.

He had no need to get me in the mood as I was already in the mood to be fucked.

I spread my legs as the eagle spread his wings, ready to receive what he had to offer. 

I was too caught up the think what time it was.

When his firm dick rammed into my pussy I laughed with the delight of pleasure and moaned for pain as he stroked harder and faster.

I automatically put both my feet upon his shoulders as he knelt down on the bed, fucking me continuously going deeper and deeper. 

This was a position I have always wanted to try with my husband from I had heard about it, but I had never gotten the opportunity.

Posty fucked me so hard I thought my pussy was going to tear up, but there was no way I wanted him to stop.

About 30 minutes had passed, and it seemed the more he kept on fucking me the more strength and energy he had to continue. 

His big cock rammed into my pussy harder and harder and all that came from me was moans of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, that's the way I need to be fucked," I shouted.

I could not help myself the emotions seem to be running away. 

I said and did things I had never done before and I did not care at the moment.

The fuck was so sweet and I was enjoying it, I just had to beg for more on top of more!

I turned my head slowly to the right and saw my husband sitting in a chair looking straight at me. 

My heart seemed to have stopped I was so frightened I froze completely.