Part 6

FINAL PART :)

"If you want to be with him, then go with him but if you want to stay, stay, you decide which fuck you like better". 

That was all he said and held down his head.

I could tell that he held it down in shame but not of himself, of me.

Now he was asking me to choose, he thought it was all about the fuck, but it wasn't.

What I did was wrong, I know that, I just wished I had realized sooner, a lot of heartbreak could have been spared.

I moved over to him and slowly still feeling a bit of pain and leaned my head on his shoulder trying to make him understand that I loved him.

What happened between the postman and me, happened because I was horny and he wasn't here to satisfy my needs.

I tried to say all that without words.

I just hoped that at that moment he understands.

"I think it would be best if you leave," I said to the postman, as soon as I realized that he was still sitting there.

He heard what I said somehow as he seemed to be far away in thoughts.

Anyway, he heard me and left.

My husband and I talked about what happened and tried to figure out a solution to our problem, which was completely caused by me.

I wanted to keep this an everlasting Secret between us.

Things will be back on track with my husband and me.

I will have to live with this horrible detail of my life that I can never get rid of but at least I can say I came to terms with it.

But never ever will I be able to forget the day I was caught in the act.

*************THE END****************