Johnny Lawrence - Family Problems

Requested by thewalkingnuggets

Yikes, okay so I greatly apologize that this is horrible, I really did try but honestly I feel like I could have done better. Anyways, sorry it took forever and I'm sorry that it's so bad.

This imagine has mentions of abuse, so if that topic is triggering, please read with caution.

_________________

Y/n limped into the Dojo, ignoring the looks of concern she received from everyone occupying the area. She wiped under her lip, eyeing the blood that now covered her hand.

No one knew what to say, this was Y/n, she wasn't the type to get beat up, honestly she wasn't even the type to get into a fight unless provoked, even then, she'd walk out with maybe a scratch or two.

"What happened to her?" Miguel whispered to Tory, looking in the direction of his other friends before looking at Y/n. They all shrugged equally as confused.

Johnny walked in from the office, instantly noticing the bruises and the blood on the girl. "What happened to her?"

Y/n said nothing, she started to beat the punching bag with her bare hands. She felt their eyes on her as she laid into the bag, her knuckles becoming bruised.

"Y/n?" Hawk walked towards the girl, cautiously. He was one of her closest friends, out of all of them, she was his best friend. "Y/n, come on, talk to me."

She ignored him, hitting the bag harder. Her chest hurt, her arms hurt, her legs hurt, everything hurt as she used the strength she still had.

"Y/n." Johnny walked up towards her, sending a glance to Hawk. This was extremely uncharacteristic for her, they all knew that.

Her eyes burned with tears that she refused to let fall as she ignored everyone.

"Everyone get out." Johnny said sternly as he looked at the class. "Now."

Everyone rushed to leave the Dojo, aside from Miguel, Tory and Hawk. Johnny gave them a look, a look that told them to leave, after some hesitation, Miguel and Tory left, but Hawk stayed.

They all understood the father daughter relationship between Johnny and Y/n. Tory and Miguel understood the friendship between Y/n and Hawk.

"Go, now."

"I'm not leaving her." Hawk glared at Johnny as he walked closer to Y/n, he was within arms length.

Johnny noted how Y/n flinched and tensed up as Hawk placed a hand on her shoulder, she quickly pulled away.

"Y/n, what happened?" Johnny asked sternly, almost demanding an answer. She continued to ignore him, only the sound of her balled fists hitting the punching bag.

Her knuckles were bleeding, the bloody seemingly increasing with each punch. Neither of them could continue to watch this, Hawk quickly wrapped his arms around the girl and she fought against his hold.

"Let go of me." She tried to pull away, the tears falling as she began to panic. Her breathing increased as she tried to get free. "Let me go."

"Y/n, it's me. It's Eli, it's me." He was almost shouting to be heard over her, and he didn't let go, he gently lowered himself to the ground with her, holding on tightly.

"Y/n, it's us. You're okay." Johnny's voice was calm as he knelt down beside them, trying to get her to calm down. "It's me, and Hawk, it's just us. You're okay, tell us what happened."

Sobs shook Y/n's body as she kept her eyes closed holding on to Hawks forearm. "Please...just let me go."

Hawk loosened his grasp, still holding on. Y/n's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes, wiping the tears that fell, only to have them replaced with fresh ones.

"What happened?"

"He beat me. He...he got drunk...again...and he just lost it...he's a horrible man, I hate him, he's...I just..." Her voice cracked as she broke down. "He wouldn't stop, I begged him... He just didn't listen..."

Johnny looked at Hawk, sighing quietly. Hawk let go of Y/n, and Johnny pulled her into a hug.

"God I'm so stupid, I shouldn't be crying." She rolled her eyes. "It's not like I'm a part of Miyagi-do."

Hawk laughed quietly, as Johnny smoothed out her hair. He let go as she pulled away.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Why should it matter? Lots of people have it worse."

"It doesn't matter, Y/n." Hawk said. "You should have told us, we could help-"

"It would just make it worse." She looked at Hawk, shaking her head. "I just...I can't do it... I want to leave, but he won't let me, and if I did, he'd come after me."

"Come stay with me, my mom loves you." Hawk said, nudging her shoulder. "If your dad comes after you, I'll handle him."

"Look, I might not have much authority, but I'll help you out of this situation, okay?" Johnny looked at the girl. "You won't have to be with him anymore. We won't let you."

"Let's go get you cleaned up, okay?"