Robby Keene - I don't want to talk about it

I know that I have requests still, but I got this idea when I was listening to a song, which I don't remember the name of buuut anyways, bare with me and enjoy.

»»»»

Y/n stepped out of the Cobra Kai Dojo, laughing quietly when her eyes locked with the pair connected to the body who leaned against her car.

"I'm surprised you can show your face around here." She teased lightheartedly, joking about the fact that Robby absolutely despised most Cobra Kai members. "You shouldn't be here, I don't think it'd be good for my rap to be seen with a Miyagi-do student."

"Mm, yeah you're probably right." He smirked as Y/n approached him, kissing her softly. "But, what do we care?"

"Good point, good point." She smiled at him as she dug her keys out of her bag, unlocking her car. Robby pushed himself off Y/n's car and walked over to passengers side, freezing in place when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Miss. Y/l/n, glad to see you're still here." The voice said as Y/n looked up to see Sensei Johnny Lawrence. "I meant to catch you before you left,"

He walked over to her, oblivious to the young man across the car. "You're one if my best students but I need you to work on your-" Johnny stopped suddenly, having seen Robby. "Robby…"

Robby looked up, looking over at his Dad. Y/n looked between the two of them, her brow furrowing as she did so. "Oh, you two know eachother? Cool-"

"This is my Dad."

"Oh… not so cool…" Y/n said quietly looking down before she looked between Robby and Johnny once more. She knew all about Robby's feeling towards his Father, but she hadn't known that Sensei Lawrence was his Father.

There was a moment of silence before Johnny backed away and went inside the Dojo, and Robby slid into the passenger seat.

Y/n got into the drivers seat, turning on her car before glancing over at Robby. She bit her lip gently before clearing her throat.

She opened her mouth, but Robby cut her off before she could say anything. "I don't want to talk about it, Y/n…"

"I understand…" Y/n nodded slowly before shifting in her seat, turning to face him. "Wait, is that why you don't like Cobra Kai? I thought it was because of Miguel-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it."

Y/n straightened in her seat, pulling the seatbelt over her lap before putting the car in reverse, backing up.

She didn't say anything the entire ride as she drove to the LaRusso house, until she pulled up in the driveway.

"Robby, are you okay?" She asked quietly, turning off the car before looking at Robby.

"What do you think, Y/n?" He asked, running a hand through his hair as he looked straight ahead. "My own father is being more of a Dad to a bunch of… geeks, than he ever will be to me. And everytime I meet you at the Dojo, I'm reminded of that. Everytime I see that stupid Diaz kid, I'm reminded of that. Everytime I see you, I'm reminded of that. So yeah Y/n, I'm doing just great."

Y/n looked away from Robby, not knowing what to say. She knew if she piped in, she'd probably make the matter worse, but then at the same time, she wasn't sure that being silent was the best thing.

"I didn't know that's how you felt, Robby." She said, her voice hardly above a whisper as she looked ahead, leaning back in her seat. "I hadn't really thought of it that way, I'm sorry-"

"I don't want your pity apology Y/n."

"I'm not apologizing out of pity, Robby." Y/n said looking at him before she extended her hand intertwing her fingers with his. "This is entire time, I hadn't considered what you felt like. And I'm sorry about that, because if it were me in this situation, I know I wouldn't have needed to yell or rant, and I just didn't even consider-"

"I don't want to yell, Y/n, or… I just… I hate him." Robby said, looking at the girl beside him. "I hate that he left me and my mom. I hate that he drove my mom to hook up with random men daily and eventually abandon me… I hate that he opened the stupid Dojo to teach students things he could have taught me."

Y/n nodded as she listened to him, she could understand how he was feeling the more he explained why he disliked his Father so much.

"Most of all, I hate the relationship he has with Miguel… that relationship should have been between him and me not some random kid who lives in the same apartment complex."

Y/n stayed quiet for a moment. "Hey, if your Dad hadn't left, he wouldn't have opened Cobra Kai, and if he hadn't opened Cobra Kai, then Mr. LaRusso wouldn't have opened Miyagi-do… and hey, if you really want to learn what's being taught at Cobra Kai, I mean you heard him call me one of his best students." The last part was said in a teasing manner and finished with a wink.

Robby chuckled quietly, shaking his head as he looked into Y/n's eyes, seeing she only meant the best. He leaned over, connecting his lips with hers softly before pulling away.

"It doesn't really matter how good of a student you are at Cobra Kai, I'll always be better than you."

"Oh really? You wanna go test that?" She raised a brow as she laughed quietly, smiling slightly.

"There's really nothing to test but sure, if you'd like." He teased as he opened the door. "Thanks for listening."

"It's what I'm here for."