Chapter 1

Before we start I want to give you all an idea of how Naruko looks like. A picture below is what she is wearing unless stated otherwise. She doesn't know how similar she looks to her mom by the way. She just sort of liked how it looked and bought it. This story is sort of inspired by the story " The red flash" and " The red rogue" on Wattpad so please don't say I copied. This takes place right after the whole incident at the start of the series and when they are picking teams.

 This takes place right after the whole incident at the start of the series and when they are picking teams

Naruko's POV:

I was sitting at the desk waiting for everyone else to come when Shikamaru came up to me. He looked at me confused and I just looked back at him. His hands were in his pockets and his headband pined to his sleave.

" What are you doing here Naruko? Dropouts can't be here." I just looked at him and pointed to my forehead where my headband was.

" Oh yeah? You see this, you see this Shikamaru? It's a regulation headband."

" How did you- you know what. I don't want to know..." He said walking away to sit down. I rolled my eyes at his laziness and leaned on my hand, waiting.

Soon enough everyone was here and Iruka sensei was reading out the teams.

" Naruko Uzumaki, " My head perked up, and looked at him wanting to know who I was with. " Sakura Haruno," She groaned and I pouted in annoyance. " and Sasuke Uchiha." Sakura shot up excited and Sasuke rolled his eyes. I groaned and banging my head on the table, my hand still being up.

" You have a problem Naruko?" I looked up and lied my head on my crossed arms.

" Why do I have to be teamed up with HIM?"

" Ask the Hokage." I groaned even louder and slumped in my seat. Sakura was already sitting by then and looked at me annoyed.

" That's not very lady-like Naruko. Stop slouching and sit up." I just looked at her and rolled my eyes.

" Does it look like I care?" She just looked away annoyed.

" Well just wait for your teacher to come. Have a nice life as a ninja, and I hope to see you around." With that, he bowed and walked out of the classroom. One team at a time they all left until it was only our team.

" Ugh, why is he so late?" I groaned.

" Will you stop complaining already Naruko."

" It's been an hour since the last team left! You can't tell me you're not annoyed." She just looked away. Then I got an idea. I took an eraser and put it at the top of the door.

" He's a jonin Naruko, he won't fall for that."

" Trust me~ it'll work."

I sat there and waited for him to come in excitedly. Just as a white-haired man opened the door, the eraser fell on his head, and he froze. I burst out laughing.