Chapter 2

Okay so just so you know, I will be changing up the story a bit, so please don't come at me! I promise most of it will still stay the same. I am also sorry if everything is not exact since it has been two to three years since I have watched the series. I hope you don't mind. I might skip some of the episodes and just have a story over the important parts of the series but those will be in as much detail as I can put it in. Anyways, enough hold up, let's get on with the chapter!

Naruko's POV:

I walked into the training ground to see Sasuke and Sakura already there. I just walked up with them, tieing my hair up in a ponytail. I don't want it to get in the way.

" You're late Naruko," Sakura says disapprovingly.

" Well, Kakashi sensei isn't here so it's fine."

" Oi, dobe." I looked over to Sasuke to see him looking at me. Did he just call me a-

" My name is Naruko you jerk!"

" Whatever. What is the point?"

" Point of what?"

" Having long hair if it just gets in your way."

" Oh yeah..." Sakura adds. " You always said it was annoying while training so why don't you just cut it?"

" Oh well, um, it feels strange."

" What."

" Like whenever I try to cut my hair I just have the gut feeling not to. Besides I like my long hair, even if it gets annoying."

" That's doesn't even make sense."

Just then a poof was heard and we turned to see Kakashi Sensei reading some weird worn-out orange book.

" Hey, guys. So today we will be taking a test, if you pass, you can stay, if you fail, back to the academy. " Our eyes widened at what he stayed. Back to the academy? There is no way I am going back to that hell hole.

" All you have to do is take these bells from me, one for each. "

" But sensei there are only two bells."

" Not my problem. Now on the count of three, we will start. 1. 2. and 3." And this that he poofed and we looked in shock to see him walking away while reading his book. We all split up immediately and went to hide. I have no idea where they went but I hid up in a tree. I sat down and thought about it for a second. Can he even send us back to the academy? If there are only two bells, once of us goes back, or one of us sacrifices ourselves. There is no way he expects us to win in a fight against a jonin. At least not one on one. Our best chance is to work together. I should find them. I jumped off and started searching when I heard Sakura scream. I rushed over to see her passed out on the floor and Sasuke's head out of the ground. I just stood there looking back and forth at the two.

" Pfft. Did sensei sick you in-ground?"

" Hn."

" Here, I'll help you out."

" I can do it myself you dobe."

" Right. Sure you can." Soon he got out and I hoisted Sakura on my back and I dragged Sasuke behind a bush. Then, I slapped Sakura. Her eyes burst open and she shot up.

" What the heck Naruko!" She screeched.

" Sh! Do you want to get us caught?" She glared at me before turning away. Then she saw Sasuke.

" Oh thank god you are alright!" He just grumbled.

" Anyways. Can I say what I was trying to say please?"

" Like what?" Sakura said rudely.

" Just think about it for a second. He is a jonin. There is no way he expects us to take him on alone. It's better if we work together."

" Yeah right. We would we do that?" Sakura said.

" ...She has a point," Sasuke said slowly. Sakura widened her eyes and shook her head.

" I guess so. So, what's the plan."

" Okay..."

____________________________________

I jumped in front of Sensei with my Kuni ready. He looked up from his book and sighed.

" And I was just getting to the good part."

I rushed at him, producing a few shadow clones, not that he knew they were, so he kept his eyes on me. That was until one of the clones attacked him. He frowned a bit before getting all the clones and I dove at him again. Behind him, Sakura came charging trying to grab the bells. He saw this and jumped out of the way. Then Sasuke appeared behind him and tried to grab one of the bells, but was only able to touch it before he grabbed his hand. I stopped and my eye twitched. You have got to be kidding me. We where do close! Argh! Just then Kakashi popped behind me and grabbed my arms. 

" Hey!" I tryed to get out of his grib but dang.

" It's time for lunch you guys!" 

So here we are, Sakura and Sasuke eating lunch with me tied to the pole. 

" Ugh! Can you guys share please!" 

" No Naruko! You heard what Kakashi said, we would break the rules!" I groaned and lets my head fall down. My stomach growled loudly and I blushed in emmbaressment. That was until there was a tin shoved into my face. I looked up to see sasuke holding it up.

" Huh?"

" Just eat. We can't fight if you have an empty stomach." 

" But Sasuke-" Sakura sighed and held out her tin to.

" Here. Hurry up. Eat."

" Um, my hand are tied." Soon enough they where feeding me. Suddenly the sky turned gray and a bunch of clouds started to swirl. We all sat, well I stood, in fear as we saw Kakashi pop in front of us with a dark look on his face.

" You broke the rules?"

" But h-how would we fight if we all aren't on out best?!" I yelled.

" Yeah!" Sakura yelled to. He scowled at us for a second before all the clouds went away and he smiled.

" You pass!" 

" HUH?!" He untied me and sat us down.

" I friend had told me once, that those who broke the rules are scum, yes, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

We all stood their in shock. 

" Well, training is over. You all can go home now."  And with that, he poofed away. 

" We passed!" I yelled!

" Yeah no kidding." 

" Well I'm hungry. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I yelled, started to run to Ichiraku's. As soon as I got there I yelled, " Old man!" He popped out and smiled. 

" Hey Naruto! How was the first day?" He said, making my usual ramen.

" Awsome! I passed to!" I giggled.

" Good on you kiddo." Soone enough the ramen was done and placed in front of me.

" Have it one the house! Just for your success." 

" Yeah!"