Chapter 4

Okay so just so you know, I will be changing up the story a bit, so please don't come at me! I promise most of it will still stay the same. I am also sorry if everything is not exact since it has been two to three years since I have watched the series. I hope you don't mind. I might skip some of the episodes and just have a story over the important parts of the series but those will be in as much detail as I can put it in. Anyways, enough hold up, let's get on with the chapter!

Naruko's POV: 

I was playing with my hair while walking to the table when I saw everyone else was there. 

" Oh hey! Am I late?"

" No kid. Don't need to worry." I smiled and nodded before sitting down. I whipped my hair behind the hair since it was still sort of wet and I didn't want to get it on my clothes. 

" After you guys are done eating, we are going to train a bit more, if that is okay." Kakashi asked, more off demanded. 

" Yeah! Then we can stop those bad guys so they won't hurt anyone anymore!" I yelled. It brought a smile to their faces. I sighed inwardly. I'm glad that they are smiling. Except the kid. He just slamed his hands on the table, which shocked me. Then I noticed, he was crying.

" But why?" 

" What did you say?" 

" All this stupid training is just a waist of time! Gato's got an army! They'll beat you down and they'll destroy you! These cool things you all say, they don't mean anything!" 

They all just looked at him, but I looked down, feeling a dark shadow cover my face,my anger just continued to bubble. 

" No matter what you do, the strong always win and the weak always lose!"

" Just speak for yourself. It won't be like that for me, you got that."

" Why don't you just be quiet! Just looked and you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country, you just budding in! Always laughing and playing around! You don't know what it's like to suffer and treated like dirt!"  

I threw my plate against the wall, it making a loud crash as it collided with the wall. My head was still down. He was shocked into a scared silence. 

" Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim! Look, you can wimp for all day for all I care. You're nothing but a coward!" I yelled, slamming my hands on the table, standing up while looking at him with the harshest glare I can manage. He looked mad, but I didn't care.

" Naruko! You went too far!" I just growled and left the table, flipping my hair behind me as I went. 

" Naruko!..." I could hear the kid crying as I went, but I need to cool of some steam first. I kept walking, out of the house, where ever my feet would carry me. I had no idea where I was going, but soon I entered a plain field full of flowers. The light shining through just made it even more beautiful. I walked into the middle and sat down. My hair flew behind me, out of my way, and I just laid down, taking a breather. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to someone shaking me.I looked up to see someone looking at me with slight concern in her face. Wait, is it a her? 

" Who the heck are you? Oh, oh uh, I mean, hi there, where did you come from? You know, what are you doing out here and all that?" 

" I'm gathering herbs."

" Herbs?" 

" Yes, that's right. They are for treating illnesses and wounds." I looked down and picked one up.

" You like starting work early, huh sis?"

" Yeah. It's calm but I didn't think I would find anyone sleeping out here in the woods."