When they walk in on you changing pt1

Eren

As soon as you got home you wanted to change into comfy clothing since you were in that uniform all day. You walked into the room and found a shirt and some pants to wear. You took off your shirt and pants then started to get changed. As you were taking off your shirt you heard Eren call out for your name.

Eren: "Y/n? Do you know where I left my boots??"

Y/n: "Im not sure, have you tried checking at the door?"

Eren: "Yeah they're not there."

You heard some footsteps walk over to the room. You assumed he was walking in the hallway going to a different room trying to find his boots, but he swung the door open and saw you standing there shirtless...
The both of you looked at each other for a second then you broke the eye contact and covered your chest

Y/n: "G-get out! Im changing you idiot!!"

You threw a pillow at his face and got a blanket to covered your upper body with it. He slowly closed the door. You took the blanket off. When you were going to change your pants you saw the door slightly open. You walked over to the door and kicked it close with your foot and heard a thud at the end.

Eren: "What was that for??"

Y/n: "You peeking at me when im changing."

Eren: "But-"

Y/n: "I dont care if your boots are in here let me change first."

Armin

The day was ending and you decided to change into your P.Js. When you were changing you heard someone run up too the door.