When its that time of the month ): part 1

Eren
F/s= Favorite Snacks

As soon as you woke up you knew something was wrong. It was early in the morning so almost no one was up but you and some other people getting ready. You went into the bathroom and yes... its that time of the month... You already felt annoyed just knowing you where on your period. People started to get up so you got yourself changed and went out of the bathroom. All day you just wanted to lay down un bed with your f/c P.Js and do nothing. But no, you had training :))

Cramps where not making anything better either. As soon as someone would ask you to do something it would act up and make you more miserable. You clenched onto your side hoping that they would go away so you could work in peace. As you where getting some horse food you crouched down on the floor and held your side hopeing the pain would go away. After a couple of seconds later you felt a hand touch your shoulder.

Eren: "Hey Y/n."

You turned around too see what he needed.

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Eren: "You've been looking pale ever since the morning. Are you feeling sick?"

Y/n: "No im okay. I guess ill check it out later."

You filled the bucket with horse food and stood up from the ground. As soon as you tried to stand up Eren grabbed the bucket from your hand and kneeled you down as right as you stood up from the ground.

Eren: "Your probably going to need this."

He gave you his jacket and tied it around your waist. You blushed from embarrassment because you knew what happened.. You already wanted to die and just plop on to the bed and eat a tub of ice-cream.

Y/n: "Im so sorry... Gosh this is really embarrassing..."

You covered your face and apologized a million times. You prayed to god hoping that it wasnt there since you started training.

As soon as training was over you rushed to your room and took of your uniform pants and changed them into black jeans. You just changed your shirt as well so it wouldn't look weird. As soon as you changed you flopped on the bed and held a pillow to your stomach.

You where about to fall asleep until you heard a knock at the door. You just hoped it wasnt the captain asking you too get up and clean. You asked them to come in and covered your face with the pillow.