When they walk in on you changing pt2

Levi

Levi had told you to take a shower multiple times, you took one this morning but like the ✨cleaning fairy✨ he is he already thought it was time for another shower. So you got your clothes and started to take a shower. The water was nice and warm so you stayed in their for an extra 5 minutes. You rinsed your hair and got out.

You put on your panties, and shorts. All that was left was your bra and shirt. As you were putting on your bra you heard walking coming to the bathroom door.

Levi: "Hey brat, you're taking to long its been 35 minutes-"

He froze seeing you trying to put on your bra, the straps were falling off of your shoulders and the bra was falling off to revealing your lovely ✨BoObAgE✨. He looked down at you then looked at your red face.

Y/n: "IM CHANGING! GET OUT PERV!"

He closed the door and let you change. As you got out he was drinking some tea, you put the towel in the hamper with your uniform. You ploped on the bed. Levi set his drink on the dresser and laid down next to you scooting closer to you.

Levi: "So when are you gonna let me have another peek?"

Your face was red again for the millionth time. So you got up from bed and walked over to the door.

Y/n: "Never."

You walked out of the room and drank some water to relax yourself. You headed to the room again to take a small nap and saw that Levi had fallen asleep. You went next to him and the both of you fell asleep like nothing happened until Hange busted the door open and disturbed your peace.

Marco

You were changing into your regular clothes to go out somewhere with Jean and Marco. As you were looking for a shirt you heard Marco call out for your name.