Tommy x Reader

Welcome to the first chapter of the book I decided on Tommy because he's one of my favourite streamers and I thought I'd start by writing one about him so I hoped you enjoy

Also I'm writing on the computer the school gave me for home learning.

-------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

I walked in through the door after a long day, which was a bad idea. Because as soon as I walked through the door I was hit with a massive migraine because, my boyfriend, Tommy was streaming and we all know he has no volume control. I took off my Coat and shoes and put them away and went upstairs to our bedroom. I knocked on the door as I poked my head around the corner. "Yes love," he said turning around to see me at the door. "Can you please keep it down for me I have a migraine," I said giving a slight smile. "Yes love, I'll keep it down for you" he said getting up and giving me a kiss on the head. "Thank you," I said turning around to leave. As I left I heard him tell the stream, "Right chat we have to keep it down the Misses (something us Brits say a lot) has a migraine and I don't want it to get worse," my heart melted when he said that. To know that he cares was the best feeling ever.

I walked back into the kitchen to make a cup of tea and take some paracetamol. I thought about Tommy and what I'd do with out him. I must of spaced out because I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Careful love its only me," Tommy said. "I ended the stream because I think we both know I won't be able to keep it down so I just want to spend the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies, Yeah?" I turned around snuggling my head into the crook of his neck and nodded. He suddenly picked me up and walked out of the kitchen and took me into the living room and sat us on the sofa and he turned on the Tv to put on a movie. we ended on deciding on f/m. 

About halfway through the movie my phone started to ring. I got it out of my pocket I panicked when I saw who it was, it was my boss.  I gulped and answered the phone. "Hello, Y/n Speaking." I said trying not to sound to nervous. "Y/n, what on earth happened today. Did you even sleep last night you looked terrible and knocking over the entire shelf of eggs, What on earth happened?" He asked. You see I'm a collage student and I am trying to make money so I can pay for university, so I got a job at our local Tesco. "Sorry mate I didn't sleep at all last night to busy with course work that needed finishing, then more work was sent so I thought might as well do it so it's out of the way." I answered. "Well, that's not good enough I've told you before have the weekends off so you don't have to rush and do assignments the night its due. And get no sleep. I don't want you back at work or school until you get a good nights sleep I have already had a word with the collage. And they've said it's fine now get some rest. I'll talk to you soon see ya later bu-bye now." He said as he hung up.

I looked towards Tommy he looked a bit mad "You said you slept last night," he looked at me disappointed. "Hey, look at me. I do this because I want to let you find your own career path and I can provide the things to make it happen for you," I said resting my hand on his face. He looked at me with a sad smile and brings me into a hug resting his head on my shoulder. "You don't need to provide me with anything. I will make money of my own when we are stable enough then I will buy it but for right now I want to spend my money on you because you always put up with me. That I can't thank you enough you truly are the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much." He said Rubbing my back as tears began to stream down his face because the one he loves is putting herself in danger to make him happy. I pulled away and wiped his tears off his face "Awe baby, don't cry at least we will be able to be together for a few days and I won't be anywhere you're not. Okay?" I said placing a kiss on his cheek. He looked up and wiped his nose on his sleeve, "Promise?" Tommy asked. "Promise." I replied back. 

We then just lead in each others arms for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right! first one done how did you like it also make sure to leave a request as I only just started this early hours this morning.

-Aiden :) 

13:07 6th of January United Kingdom.

(Edit)
That was a very weird chapter as im rereading it and correcting spelling errors. Like seriously it couldnt of been 1pm when i wrote this it looks like i wrote it at 3am but yea you guys decide wether or not I keep it its kinda cringe if im honest with you and doesnt sound like it fits Tommy. I may rewrite it Idk you guys decide.