George x male reader

Right now ive gone me homework i can write this. Hope you enjoy the wonder of my brain at 1 am.
———————

Your pov

'Ugh!' I thought as I again failed to answer the question I'd been working on for an hour. I sighed in defeat and got up and left my room
(I was originally gonna do dating George but then i thought about my homework so he'll be your brother) "George!" I whined walking into the kitchen where George and his boyfriend, Dream, were. "What N/n," George said annyed already. "I can't do this fucking question." I said frustrated throwing it down on the counter. (Btw your around tommys age)

George rolled his eyes pucking up the paper. "You cant do graidients?" (I cant do gradients for shit and i can do pretty much all maths apart from the extrat hard stuff that is either late year 10 or 11). I nodded and fell on the floor giving up for the second time. "Y/n get off the floor," Dream laughed. I didnt move. "Why bother I'm just gonna fail maths anyway. Not like its useful... well except when you're counting the times George denies how much of a simp he is for you. Other than that its pretty much useless." I said confidently knowing George was going to erupt hearing me calling him a simp. But he didn't he was to busy focusing on my notes and the question.

"How the fuck did you manage all the correct working and still get it wrong!" George questioned. I just shrugged. "Happens alot. Correct working wrong answer," I explained to him. "Your an idiot." George facepalmed. I replied with "Yeah, I know," leaving dream a wheezing mess on the floor. You'd probably think he was dying if it weren't for the fact that it was his normal laugh.

I eventually helped dream then leaving to play minecraft. Also ignoring George when he asked if I'd done the question. Or an email from my teacher asking where all my work was.