Techno x Male reader

Hello, I'm backkkk
So this lovely person requested this so imma try write it. It won't be exact like the lore but similar as I'm a Lil rusty anyway. Enjoy <33
——————————
M/n's Pov

I was walking through the forest back from l'manburg towards Pogtopia, messing with some flowers I picked on my way back. I was thinking of making some rose petal candles. (I'm obsessed with candles atm). As I was lost in my own thoughts, I bumped into something hard. I looked up to find I'd walked into a tree. "Ha, you thought nope no Y/n moment for you haha (sorry that was mean I'm sorry have cookie 🍪)).
I looked around to see if anyone saw me till I heard a giggle from behind me. I quickly turned around to find Tommy covering his mouth to stop himself from belting out a laugh. In the end, he couldn't hold it, and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes, "Haha, I know very funny, I walked into a mother fucking tree now shut up before I shove these flowers down your throat." I threatened playfully. He stopped and just walked into the secret entrance of Pogtopia.

As we were walking down the steps, I just caught a glimpse of the conversation Wilbur was having with Techno. "How long have you been doing this?"
"To be honest, I haven't  stopped," Techno replied. I walked over to them and just gave a confused look for Wilbur to grab my arm and pull me to the door of the farm Technos been working on. He held my shoulder and said, "Techno hasn't stopped farming potatoes since YESTERDAY!" Wilbur exclaimed. My eyes opened wide. I shouted what the fuck but I was too shocked to even say anything. I just looked at him and left. My brain cells were already fried enough for this bullshit.

Time skip cause I'm bored and can't remember shit.

"Tubbo, come here, give your speech," Schlatt said his tone slightly to my disliking.
Tubbo walked up to the podium and gave his speech until he was then cased in a box. Schlatt found out that Tubbo was a traitor to them. And now, techno was told to walk up to the other side of Tubbo. "Will, is he gonna hurt Tubbo? Hes not gonna hurt Tubbo is he. Will? Wilbur?" Tommy questioned frantically. "No of course, not Tommy don't worry," Wilbur reassured Tommy. I sympathised for the pair of them but if I didn't know better Techno was going to regardless.

I didn't even think next I just ran from the top of the building and grabbed Techno's arm. "Techno let's go please I don't feel safe." I whispered Techno's one weakness into his ear. Me being afraid. He always tried to keep me safe from the moment he found me, covered in cuts and bruises when I was four. He quickly turned to schlatt saying "Sorry, but I need to go so whatever it is will have to wait. Schlatt didn't take that lightly and was about to say something. Until Techno pulled out his sword and held the point at his throat. He immediately kept quiet.

I grabbed Techno's hand and dragged him off the podium. I looked up at Wilbur. He mouthed a 'Thank you' I guess he knew as well as I did. We eventually got to the forest, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. We walked in comfortable silence until we got to the birch forest that surrounds our cottage. "I'm sorry.." I said. "What are you sorry for?" Techno asked. I didn't say anything, because I didn't know why I was sorry. I just... was. I was deep in tought when i felt hands cup my cheeks. "Love you have nothing to be sorry about. I love you with all of my heart. You're the prince that the solider was never ment to love. Yet here we are and i wouldn't change a thing." He said his deep voice soothing my worries. He leant forward and kissed my forehead. I guess he knew what was wrong. I didn't but im greatful that i have someone that can read people like books. Only I'm an open book so it wasn't that difficult. We finally got home and i was tired. I changed and led on the sofa in a blanket and just led there till Techno eventually picked me up and led me on him and we fall asleep on the sofa cuddling, with our cat.
–—————————————
Aww how lovely and just in time for valentines day. It would have been out earlier but I had my phone taken so I couldn't do anything but now im back. again. Also my phone has had an update and i now have Grammarly in my keyboard and i cant get rid of it so that is another reason it took so long cause i was fighing with it but anyway i hope you enjoyed.

Bye! -A