Killua Zoldyck

You sat on your bed, Sobbing about all your problems. Killua was out hanging out with Gon at the park, leaving you home alone. or..so you thought..anywho. Tears fall down your face as you turn on your phone and read all the nasty messages people have been sending you. ''Go kill yourself!!'' ''No one will ever love you!'' ''Why are you here?"

"Go die and rot in hell!!'' You throw your phone on the bed out of rage
wiping your tears, you get up and walk over to the bathroom, You open up a cabinet with a box in it. you take the box and place it on the sink. You open the box only for it to reveal several razors. You take a razor, and then you place the lid back onto the box.

You place the box back in the cabinet and close it. you walk back to your bedroom and sit on the bed. you start sobbing again, then you roll up your sleeves, sliding the razor against your soft skin. You wince at the pain, but then the pain slowly turns into relief. unaware that someone was in the house, this goes on for some time, until the door opens.

You panic and hide your arms behind your back. It was killua. ''What where you doing.. And why does it reek of blood??'' Killua says. Out of panic, you then try to make up an excuse. you respond with "O-Oh! hey Killua! I was reading a book, and about the smell.. i'm not sure where the smell is coming from..." Killua then notices something shiny in your hand. Killua gets a little curious.

''Let me see your arms.'' Killua asks sternly "why?" You ask, trying to keep calm. ''Show me your arms." Killua says with a serious tone in his voice. You don't comply and sit quietly. killua walks up to you and gently but roughly grabs your arms. Killua's eyes widen seeing all the fresh cuts and blood dripping down your arms. you turned your head, not wanting to see the disappointment in his face, but instead, you felt a warm droplet dropping onto your arms.

He was crying. ''W-why would you do this to yourself!?" Killua whispered. you felt yourself tear up, regret filling your face. ''I-Im so sorry!!" You sob. Killua pulls you into his chest. At this rate, you are both crying messes. after some time, Killua then pulls away. He grabs the blade from your hand, getting up to walking into the bathroom. He searched every cabinet, collecting all blades until he found a box. He opens the box and sees all the blades. He places the box down and gets a bag.

Pouring all the blades into it, including the one he took from you. he then ties the bag and throws it out. After he does that, He gets a wet rag and walks back to you. ''Im gonna clean your cuts, but promise me something.. Promise me you'll NEVER do this again.'' He said with a very serious look om his face. You  hesitate before responding "Okay
.. I promise..'' He nods and starts cleaning your cuts.

Kissing every mark once they have been cleaned. He soon gets up and throws the wet rag into a basket. he then walks back into the bedroom and grabs one of his hoodies. he then walks over to you, putting it on you. Giving you a kiss afterwards.

''Let's cuddle and watch a movie.. but tomorrow i want you to tell me what's wrong.'' Killua says. ''Okay...'' You responded. You then chuckle as Killua Picks a movie. Once he picks the movie, you guys start to cuddle. about 14 minutes into the movie, He looks at you only to find you asleep. he then chuckles. ''Goodnight..baka'' he then drifts to sleep.

Hey!! i hope you enjoyed this!! Remember you are loved and if you ever feel like this, try and contact someone!
Word count: 680
(AN/: I decided to rewrite most of this!)