Katsuki Bakugou

It was a typical morning, As usual. Your parents had been abusing you for years now. your parents would always threaten to do something to you if you told anyone. 

Afraid of what they would do, you kept shut. you rarely had gotten any sleep. after only 2 hours of sleep, you  wake up to screaming, it was your parents. ''Wake up useless child!'' ''God why did we have to have such a lazy brat like you!''.

after being called these terrible things, your parents finally leave the room.  as your getting dress for school you find yourself starting to sob. eventually your phone ends up ringing. it was your Boyfriend Bakugou.

you and Bakugou had been dating since middle school. you never told Bakugou that you where abused and depressed. you'd never let him come over, and whenever you went over to his house, or out in public with him, *Most* of the time you where wearing sweatpants and hoodies to cover your bruises and self-harm Scars. whenever you wore clothes that revealed skin  you would secretly use your moms foundation to cover your bruises. you answer the phone.

~

Y/n: ''Hello?''

Bakugou: ''Im coming to pick you up, be ready in 12 minutes''

Y/n: "What no! Bakugou you can't!''

Bakugou: ''Why not!?''

Y/n: ''because you can't!''

Bakugou: ''Ugh whatever.. meet me by the stop sign then.''

Y/n: ''Alright..''

~

bakugou hangs up, you finish getting dressed, When you finish you grab your foundation and beauty blender. you dab the foundation over your arms and legs, some on your face as well, and grab your  bag.

you tiptoe downstairs, not wanting to be spotted by your parents. you run to the kitchen and grab a apple. you then dash out the door like you'll never run again.after 5 minutes of running, you arrive at the stop sign, your panting like crazy!

"hey, why the hell are you panting so hard??''  Bakugo says with an attitude. ''Oh..uh i didn't wanna be late'' you reply chuckling nervously.
Bakugou gets slightly suspicious. you two then head off for school.

After some time, it was time for lunch! you and Bakugou sit down at a table far away from the rest of the school. your bullies walk over to you and Bakugou's table.

(*note: you and Bakugou eat outside where the empty lunch tables are)

"Hey loser, hows your day? i hope its horrible!"  One of the bullies laugh
''hey Bakugou why hang out with her we're much cooler!!''

'' SHUT UP YOU BASTARDS BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO HE-'' you cut Bakugou off and yell at the bullies "Just go away for once!'' the bullies start mocking you.

''Chillax Y/n you need to cool off!!'' they grab a bucket off water and dump it on you. the water washes off alot your foundation, your eyes widen. Bakugou sits there in shock. the bullies start laughing and walk away. Out of nowhere it started raining.

 You run off, and Bakugou chases after you. he follows you all the way to the rooftop. you run to edge sobbing. Bakugou: ''Y/n..Get down right now.'' ''Im sorry Bakugou i can't..'' you say crying out loud. Bakugou:''Y/n please! i'm serious.'' ''sorry Bakugou..''

you lean forward and  close your eyes waiting for the impact. you open your eyes only to find yourself leaning over the edge. you realized Bakugou was holding onto the back of your uniform. you then feel yourself being yanked back into Bakugo's arm.

you and Bakugo both fall on the ground.  you got back up but Bakugou immediately pulled you into a tight hug not letting you go, he wrapped his uniform jacket around you, cause you were wet from the rain.

''BAKUGO PLEASE!! YOU DONT KNOW THE PAIN IM FEELING!''

Bakugou then shouts while starting to cry

 ''NO! I WONT LET YOU GO DAMNIT!, AND I DONT KNOW THE PAIN YOUR GOING THROUGH BECAUSE YOU WONT TELL ME ANYTHING!!''

 "..Bakugo i.-'' Bakugo continues to shout not letting you speak.

''DUMBASS!! IM YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST ME! I DONT WANT YOU TO FEEL THIS WAY I DONT WANT YOU TO HURT! I DONT WANT YOU TO KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF!''

It was quiet for sometime and you started to cry harder.bakugou cried with you, he loosened his grip on you, realizing his words where getting to you.

''Shhh (y/n)...just let it all out..its alright don't worry..'' at this point bakugou wasn't sure if he was comforting you or himself. you start telling him all the horrible things your parents and bullies have been doing to you.

''listen..me and the rest of those extras are always going to be here for you. you deserve better then this. im not letting you go back to that damn house understand?.'' you nod. after some hours. you and Bakugou explained to Mr.Aizawa whats happened.

the police show up to your parents house. they got sentenced to 23 years in jail for child abuse. as for your bullies. they got expelled permanently. its been a few months and your depressions gotten better.

and everything been good so far. you and bakugou were cuddling. ''I love you dumbass..''  You giggle and say ''i love you to.'' you guys then fall asleep. waiting for the day ahead of you.

(A/n) Hey its author-chan! i hope you liked this, it took an hour (my poor hands and neck) please leave suggestions down below! bye i hope you enjoyed! Edit: I fixed some spelling errors and I changed everything that was girlie to non-binary stuff I also had fixed some dialogue I didn't like soo enjoy!