Chapter Six

Y/Ns POV

I had just gotten home from another exhausting 48 hour shift when i got inside i took my boots and coat off. On my way up the stairs i started taking my belt off and walking to my room. I noticed the human in my bed was asleep and i smiled. Or so i thought she was. As soon as she heard me taking my stuff off she popped up with a smile.

"Well hi" I spoke and finished undressing. I looked out the window and seen complete darkness, why was she even up at this time.

"How was your day?" She asked walking towards me.

"Uh i hate my job so uh...thats a thing, but so are bills so here i am" Damn im funny man. ''Do you like..live here now?"

"Yup" She answered and came to kiss my cheek.

"Oh...okay" I Started organizer my clothes to fit on one side of the dresser so she could have more space. "So uhm, deaths been quiet recently"

"Yeah because i havent killed anyone yet" She spoke next to me as she started putting more clothes in the empty drawers. 

"Yet" I whispered. "Havent had any jobs recently or.."

"Well im on one but uh'' She paused. "This ones a little more complicated"

"How come"

"I honestly dont like talking about my job. Its bad enough i kill people for a living, i dont wanna think more into it okay" She said calmly but you could really hear in her voice she didnt want to talk about it. "Sorry"

"Nobody's judging" My phone vibrated in my pocket and i answered it.

"Pick out a casket now, you and her will need it soon" A female voice spoke before hanging up. I squinted at my phone and tried to find the number in my recent phone calls but it had a no called ID. It wouldnt let me call the number back but it wouldnt let me. I stared at the screen hoping the person would call back but i didnt get anything.

"You okay?" Ariana walked closer to me and looked at my phone.

"I mean sure but i guess i have to start picking out a casket or something" I put my phone away and tried to continue what i was doing but she grabbed me by my arm and stopped me. I stopped to look at her and she looked like she had glassy eyes.

"Wait what do you mean? What was said?"

"That i needed to pick out a casket because me and i guess you will need it soon" I said calmly because what did i have to stress over a dumb little prank call. But for some reason the thought that she knew more about this than i did came across my mind.

"Was it like a boy voice or..."

"Female, why all the questions? You know something?" She looked away from my eyes and shook her head. 

"uhn-uh. I was just asking" She walked back to the dresser and put her stuff away. I squinted at her weird behavior before just shrugging it off and making my way downstairs. 

''Hungry?'' I yelled up at her and she yelled back that she really was.

"I know i am" My head shot to the front door and there was my mom walking up into my house like she owned the place. I took a deep breath and balled my fist up wanted so bad to just throw something but i kept my composure. "Hi baby, how are you wheres your girlfriend"

"If your here for money im not giving you any" I said looking through the fridge and not making eye contact with her.

"Actually ive got me a loaded gummy bear and he's waiting for me right outside with his BWM" She smiled and i sighed. 

"You mean BMW?"

"BM who gives a shit he's rich" She laughed and put her Gucci purse on the table. "He treats me nice"

"Well its nice to hear someone else other than me is taking care of you" I Stood in front of her and smiled. "But if you have money than why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to your girl where is she Ari hunny come come" She started yelling and i shushed her. Ariana came down and they started talking. I got curious on who my moms new man was so i walked to the window and peeked out just to see a BMW i8 double parked outside of my house. I rubbed my eyes when i figured out who was in the car.

"That dudes gotta be selling drugs or something because thats my boss" I yelled to my mom while pointing at the car.

"Oh how nice ill invite him in, oh my baby hes so handsome" I rubbed my face and looked at Ariana who just shurgged. 

"Ma i dont wanna talk to him-" Before i could even get the full sentence out my boss was being let into my house by my mom. She hooked her arm with his and smiled. "Your dating my mom" I said bluntly and quickly.

"Well hello to you Y/N" He said and i waved annoyed. "And whos this young lady right here" He spoke about Ari and she shook his hand.

"Ariana. Sorry about her shes just tired" She came next to me to hold my hand and rub my back with her other hand. She wasnt lying but i also just wanted both of them out of my sight.

"Wow what a beautiful couple" My boss spoke and i just looked away having no energy to conversate with them.

"No lables yet" Ari spoke.

"Isnt she just beautiful baby look at her right shes perfect right" MY mom said and he just nodded.

''Uhm maybe join us for dinner? Ill cook" My head shot to Ariana and i gave her the death stare but she didnt look at me.

"That would be nice" My boss spoke and my mother and him went to go sit in my dinning room table.

"Just relax okay" Ariana rubbed my hand with a small smile. "Youve got to get used to this okay so just be good" She kissed me on my lips surprisingly and i just said nothing. "Can i have another one?" I asked annoyed but knowing that i still wanted another kiss from her soft lips. She smiled widely and gave me a long hard kiss. She pulled me to the kitchen with her and made me help her cook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im tired bruh