Chapter one

Y/Ns point of view

There it was. The sound of her heels attacking the sidewalk loudly. Then the song of the door. Like every other time she came in and place her order. Black coffee and a plan bagel.

Everyday she came and Everyday I watched.

She would either come with a knee-high dress and her gun strapped her thigh or A big sweatshirt and knee-high boots. When she wears her sweatshirt her gun is nowhere to be found.

She grabbed her stuff and looked at me for a second before walking to the booth I was sitting in.

"Can I sit here?" She asked and I looked at the dark sky outside before looking back at my book.

"Why not. You sit here every night" I flipped the page and kept reading. She was beautiful. I've always thought she was. But she was dangerous.

She would come in every night just like me. I might come in a little earlier but it's still 3AM. She sits across from me and we sit in silence.

"No gun today?" I glanced at her thigh that was tan and sexy but clear.

"Didn't bring it" we never made eye contact. It was like we knew each other but still didn't, because we honestly didn't. "Do you know who I am?"

"Your Ariana. You're the cute brunette who works up in here every night like a bad ass with a gun strapped to her thigh for a reason I'm still trying to figure out" I said and she smirked. Still not making eye contact with me.

"How do you know my name Y/N?" She said and I looked up from my book and made eye contact with the brown eyed brunette.

"Benny doesn't call your name every night for nothing" I shrugged and looked back at my book. "But I could ask you the same Butera" I heard her breath hitch before everything went to silence.

"Ok Y/L/N. I just know everything. Like how you 22, a police officer and you have a penis" what!? How!?

"Good job. Want a cookie?" I said as calmly as I could. I know that the mysterious girl until now was quiet. So she wouldn't talk to me then I would do some research. I didn't get a lot but I asked my friend who is practically a hacker and he gave me more info.

"I just know everything" she smirked and I closed my book and focused on her.

"I know everything" I repeated after her. " I know you have sleep paralysis so that's why you're here every night. I know your birthday is June 26 and you're 25 years old. Anddd" I dragged. "Your a hitman. Or hitwoman. Whatever you prefer" I sipped my coffee. Her jaw dropped.

"How do you know that?!" She said quietly and I shrugged and open my book again. "Who are you!?"

"I'm Y/F/N Y/L/N. You know me" I smiled at her. "Your know everything right? For figure out how I know" I close my book and grab my bag. I gave her a smile before walking out.

Once again I hear the heels her boots attacking the sidewalk behind me. "We need to talk"

"I'm sorry but I don't know you" I smirked and shrugged. Next thing you know she kicked me right in my balls.

"You know enough about me to have a conversation with me. Now let's go"

————————————————————hey yawww. It's short but 😌😌