New girl

Author's note

Hey guys, this is a voltron hight school fanfiction with Kidge. Pidge is actually Katie and has long hair. She is in the same year as everyone else because she is really smart. I hope you like this fanfiction and feel free to let me know if you think I could improve. I will also update like every 3-4 days, but no promises! Hope you enjoy! :)

Keith's pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*
"Ugh", I groaned as I slammed my fist onto the stop button of my alarm clock. Kosmo, my dog started sniffing and licking my face.
"Ugh, bad Kosmo", I said, whipping his drool off my face.
"Keith get up, it's time for school!" Krolia, my mother yelled.
"I'm up", I replied and walked to the bathroom to wash my face and crush my teeth. I combed my hair into my usual mullet style and changed into my clothes. Thankfully my school, Voltron Hight, didn't have a uniform so I could wear whatever.

I greeted my mother as I waked into the kitchen to grab my breakfast, an apple and grabbed my phone, bag and keys and left the house. I got a text from Shiro, my best friend asking where I was.

This is the text conversation:

Shiro
Keith where r u?

Keith
Omw

Shiro
how long? there's someone I want u 2 meet.

Keith
Just left now. Who?

Shiro
U will see

I hopped onto my motorbike , yes I own a motorbike, and zoomed down the road towards school. I entered the school car park and parked my bike and got off. I walked to the entrance to see my friends, Shiro, Lance and Hunk with 2 other people. The first person is a tall boy who looks about 18 and has Sandy hair and hazel eyes.
"Hi I'm Matt, and this is my younger sister, Katie",
"Hey", the girl said confidently. She had the same Sandy hair and brown eyes but her eyes were bigger and her hair was longer. She was small but very pretty. She didn't look the same age as us.
"I'm Keith", I replied politely but it came out as more of a mumble.
"Keith is 18 so he is in the same class as us all", said Shiro. Wait, I thought, the little girl is with us? Isn't she like 13?
I think she saw my confused face because she laughed and said " yes, I'm in the same year as you, I skipped 2 years".
"2 years!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, my little pidge is very clever", chuckled Matt as he ruffled Katie's hair.
"Hey! I told you to stop calling me that!" She pouted. She looked adorable when she pouted.

Just the the bell rang so we all made our way inside to our first lesson. We all had English and Shiro and Matt sat together, Lance and Hunk sat together and Allura and Romelle set together. That only left 1 seat. The one next to me. So Katie smiled and walked over to my seat and said "I guess I'm sitting here then"

The teacher, Mr Coran, came in and took the register. "Ah, we have 2 new students. Matt and Katie". Come stand at the front and introduce yourselves, don't be shy", he said with his usual cherry voice.
"Umm hi I'm Matt and I'm 18 years old and we just moved here from Italy", he said and then sat back down.
"Hi I'm Katie and I'm 15 years old and I love cheerleading" sh said.
"Fifteen!"
"That's so young"
"What's a 15 year old song here then?"
The whole class began to whisper about her and I could see a frown forming on her face.
"She's 15, so?" I said. "She really talented and smarter that literally everyone in this class and I think that's really cool"
Everyone stopped whispering and stared at her with amazement. She smiled again and looked at me with gratefulness.
"Yes, miss Holt is incredibly smart and I think you could all learn a thing or two from her", Mr Coran said, beaming at the child. Katie sat down next to me again and thanked me.

Time skip to break coz I'm lazy

We all made our way outside and found a bench to sit on.
"Wow Katie, you really are smart", said Hunk in his usual, gentle voice.
"Yeah, and your pretty too", said Lance, smirking at Katie.
"Uuh are you trying to flirty with me?" She asked with an amused look on her face.
"Uh, depends? Did you like it?"
I turned to face Katie and she just stared laughing. God, her laugh was beautiful, just like her face.
"Uh, no and my brother is totally going to kill you if he finds out", she said between her giggles.

Just the. Romelle and Allura, the popular girls came over to us and asked to talk to Katie.
"Umm, sure", she replied and stoop up to go with the girls.
"So Katie, we heard you like cheerleading", said Allura, a tall girl with brown white-blond hair and dark skin with icy blue, but warm eyes.
"Yeah, I love cheerleading, I was even Cheer captain at my old school" replied Katie
"Wow that's so cool", said Romelle, a girl with light skin and blond hair.
"We were wondering if you would like to try out for the cheer team?" They asked, looking eagerly at her.
"Omg, of course I would!" Exclaimed Katie. "I didn't know you had a Cheer team here" said Katie.
"Oh we do, and we have some amazing cheerleaders on it".
"I can't wait to try out", said Katie with a smile.
"You just have to come to the sports hall at lunch" said Allura.
"Ok" said Katie and the three girls exchanged numbers and talked about cheer leading for the whole of break.

Author's note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a great day! And remember to smile, it looks good on you. Love you all <3

NottherealKatieHolt aka me