Chapter 2

Liam

Nova fumbles with her keys as she tries to open the apartment door. The urge to be inside her is almost unbearable, a total stranger, I know but it doesn't stop me from pressing her into the door, my hard cock pressing against her ass.

Once the door is open, I get a minute to take in my surroundings. The floor plan is mostly open. I see a couch and a fireplace. But that's all I get to look at before I hear Nova's keys drop and she wraps her arms around me from behind.

I do a spin, looking like a predator right now. I'm a lion, she's a gazelle. And I'm about to devour her.

My lips crash down on hers hard. I didn't have time to appreciate them back at the club. They're soft and pouty, swollen from our earlier kisses. I get a quick flash of what they'd look like wrapped around my cock but push that away. I have an overwhelming urge to pleasure her even though I don't know her.

I let my hands explore her body again, feeling goosebumps rise on her flesh with each inch I get closer to her pussy. When my hands reach the hem of her skirt, I push it up and over her hips, gripping her ass. This ass is fine, I'll admit. I tap it twice, pulling her up and toward me. It's a signal to jump up, which she obliges quickly.

Girl knows how to follow orders. Good to know.

"You know," she mutters against my mouth. "That chilly walk over here damn near sobered me up. And I won't lie, I was a little worried that I'd come to my senses."

Fuck, don't say that. Because I'm feeling pretty damn sober, too, and I've never been more sure about what's about to happen here. If she lets it happen.

"Well?" I ask her, fully aware of how breathy it comes out and that I sound like literal sex right now. I press my lips to hers one more time before pulling back to look at her face. "What are your senses telling you?"

"They're saying to let you know that my room is at the end of the hall," she smirks.

"Hell fucking yeah."

I head in that direction while tracing her bottom lip with my tongue, begging her to open and let me in. She responds by mixing her tongue with mine, the taste of whatever the last shot she took still dancing on her tongue.

When I walk through the doorway to her room, she hops off me to kick out of her shoes. She's distracted for the smallest second and before she turns back around, I'm pressing her front to the door that she just shut and locked.

I trail kisses from her neck to her shoulder as I run my hands down her back slowly. In a swift movement, I push her skirt down her body to the floor, exposing her in the best way. She kicks it to the side.

I place kisses on both ass cheeks before sweeping sensual kisses up her spine. My mouth reaches the strings on her top and I grab them between my teeth, tugging it away to expose her chest for the second time tonight.

My hands trail up her sides, meeting in the front to grab her tits. My uneven breath is warm and heavy against the lobe of her ear as I whisper to her.

"I fucking love your tits. Ready to have some fun?" My voice is full of dirty promises, and I can only hope that I deliver.

"Yes. Do your worst." A deep chuckle escapes me as I take in what she's giving me. Be careful what you wish for, Nova I-don't-know-your-last-name.

With my hands still cupping her tits and punishing her nipples, I walk backward to the bed and in a swift motion, turn Nova around and push her onto the bed.

I remove my shirt and pants before lowering my head to her stomach. I place a kiss right above her belly button, the tattoo on her rib cage, paying extra attention to her perky tits, which are way more than a handful before finding her lips. My kisses are aggressive yet sensual, the need to fuck her equaling the want to be gentle with her, given she's a total stranger. A hot stranger, but still a stranger.