Top Secret Files - 1: Super Bowl Crazy

It was a nice day outside, with no clouds in sight. Everyone would've been outside, playing frisbee or riding their bikes...if it wasn't Sunday of course. Why was this Sunday so important? Well, it was Super Bowl Sunday of course. And everyone in the famiglia was gathered in the large living room, all situated on the many couches they had. Their eyes were on the television screen, watching intently as the game went on. In front of them was a table, filled with snacks and beverages of all kinds. Soon it was half-time and everyone leaned back, relaxing from cheering and adrenaline.

        Primeiro leaned forward and took a chip, dipping it in some guacamole and taking a bite, "Hey, where's Capo?"

        Mariyah pushed up her glasses, and crossed her arms, "She's in her office, doing paperwork. Decimo said that she didn't have time for things like this."

        Rick, who sat on a separate couch let out a loud exclamation of horror, "No time?! No time?! You'll always have time for the Super Bowl," he said, and took a sip from his drink. "Anyways, who do you think will win?"

        "The Seahawks!!" Fabio and Sonia chimed in harmony. They looked at each other before grinning and fist-bumping.

        Primeiro shook his head, along with Antonio and Rick, "It's all about the Patriots. Seahawks can just admit defeat, because Patriots will be winning this one."

        Alvise turned and looked at them with a raised eyebrow, "Really now? I'm not to sure about that, Primeiro. I think the Seattle Seahawks will win," he murmured, and Mariyah nodded. Fabio and Sonia grinned. Suddenly, Antonio let out a loud laugh.

        "Ha, what the hell? What's up with this McDonald's commercial," he said, staring at the screen as the man who had taken a bit out of his food imagined being a cowboy.

        Mariyah smirked, "Aren't all McDonald's commercials strange? I can't believe you're laughing over something so trivial."

        Rick let out a small chuckle, "This commercial is kind of funny though..."

        "You have weird taste," Fabio said, turning his head to look at Rick. Sonia nodded in agreement and added in to his statement. "I've seen weirder and funnier commercials."

        The door from the garage to the living room slammed open, and everyone jumped. They turned around, all panicking about an intruder but visibly relaxed when they spotted an angry Paolo standing at the doorway. Paolo gave them his signature expression, a scowl.

        "What the hell are you fuckers looking at," he snapped. He closed the door behind him and plopped onto a chair. "I'm just here to watch the Super Bowl."

        Alvise blinked, "I thought you were in Italy...?"

        Paolo sighed, "I...took some time off. I came here to watch with you guys, don't complain."

        "So, that means you've come here to get away from the ginormous piles of work you have," Primeiro muttered. "Fine, whatever. Just don't complain when you go back and see your office full of it."

        "I see you're having fun." a voice chimed.

        Everyone turned towards the stairs this time, and stared at the young Pericolo capo standing at the bottom of them. Venetia gave a slight wave and started walking towards them.

        "I thought you never really liked football. Why're you here?" Paolo said, curious.

        "I'm not here to watch, I'm here to get a small snack. Work is tiring and I need a break," the brunette said, sighing. She laughed as Paolo scowled and nodded in agreement, already guessing that he'd come here to skip work. She took a bag of chips and a bottle of water, and started heading back up to the office.

        Before she could get far, however, Rick's voice stopped her, "Hey, can we ask you a quick question first?"

        "Sure, what is it?"

        "Patriots or Seahawks?"

        "..."

        Everyone suddenly stopped all conversation and leaned towards the girl. They stared, waiting for her answer.

        Venetia gave them a small smirk, and put a finger to her lips, "I have a feeling that...Patriots will take this year." she said, and walked up the stairs. After hearing the door to the hallway close, eveyone broke into chaos.

        "Damn, even Vennie thinks so," Sonia and Fabio murmured and pouted.

        "Ha! I told you motherfuckers that they'll win!" Primeiro shouted, and let out a chortle.

        Mariyah sighed, and pushed up her glasses in defeat, while Alvise slumped down in his seat. Paolo rolled his eyes, and scoffed. Everyone knew that he was a devoted fan of the Seahawks. Soon, everyone turned back to the TV, as the saw half-time was over, and continued watching.

        Well, it was just another day with the mafia families. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just regular bonding time during the Super Bowl, and a whole lot of cheering and shouting.

        In the end, it really was Patriots who won.

[Hey guys! Just a filler chapter for you. I honestly know nothing about the Super Bowl and football, I had to do a bit of research on this actually...haha. Well, hoped you liked it!~]

[This chapter has a hint of a Katekyo Hitman Reborn reference in it. The reference is about Tsuna's Hyper Intuition. Adalina makes a guess at who's going to win with her intuition and turns out that team had really won. That's the reference made~ I thought this was a pretty funny and relaxing chapter. Oh, and this chapter occurs later in the series of LMM (aka Little Miss Mafioso). So basically after the book has ended.]

 [!WARNING! :Everything in this story is not real!! Not even the mafia families or the city or whatever. The only things that are true is the settings of Italy and the Super Bowl details, and I don't even know if Langston is a town or not. So, just a warning. See you next chapter!]