HOW TO READ THIS REC BOOK

Okay so I there are some Wattpad and some AO3 fics in this. some people like ao3 better than Wattpad but honestly I don't mind either. what I like about Wattpad though is the comments and that you get to interact with people so that's really nice. ao3 though I feel like it has better written and more "professional" stories and really original plots (and not cringy). some of the best stories in here are originally from ao3 btw so take that into account. 

Extra note: it's been a while since I started this rec book and my expectations where obviously quite low and there are some fics now that I wouldn't not necessarily recommend anymore but I'm not going to take them away since I want you all to live the "full experience" as I like to call it

AO3

Some of the stories in AO3 are put in private (unbelievers is one I'm pretty sure) so the only thing you have to do is make and account. They are going to send you an email once your account has been approved which can take some hours and you'll be able to read books that have the lock in them.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE

If you see a fic that you've already read or read because of this RB(rec book) PLEASE vote on it so when people see it they know its actually good and they will want to read it since I am not the only one recommending it. Also try to comment :)

Also if you see a story that doesn't have a note or the notes are short (like my opinion) IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WEREN'T GOOD. Sometime I just don't have any thing big to say unless they really made it into my top 10 and I will explain why I loved it so much. I recommend all the books that you see in here.

IF YOU HAVE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT ARE NOT HERE YET PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Happy reading. Love, MJ