Untangle Me

THIS BOOK IS IN AO3 I'LL LEAVE THE USERNAME AND LINK IN THE COMMENTS

Author: suicxne

Finished: yes

Smut: yes

Description:

Louis finds himself out of place in LA, unable to get at an itch that's been bothering him for years. He supposes back in the early days, home hadn't been a place. It'd been a person. He'd etched it permanently into his skin for fucks sake.
It was always him and Harry. Stuck to each other like super glue. Pulled together by some magnetic force, existing in their own bubble. Everyone could see it, but that was half the problem, wasn't it?

It's not like Louis can pinpoint the exact moment in time when him and Harry fell out of sync. There wasn't really one at all. It had been a gradual slip, like the tide wearing away at a sandstone cliff. Chipping the solid foundations until there was nothing left to stop the structure falling to the waves below. It's not like he spends all of his time sitting around moping over a lost friendship, he's good at distractions. But LA only seems to accentuate the distance between them. Two separate planets, not even in the same solar system.

Or the one where Harry and Louis finally get it right.

Notes:

this was so so so adorable and fluffy and it made you smile and made you warm. i'm honestly not the biggest fan of cannon compliant but they focused more on their relationship rather than the one direction part