The Afterlife Fic (The Best I Ever Had in My Entire Life... Or Death)

THIS BOOK IS IN AO3 I'LL LEAVE THE USERNAME AND LINK IN THE COMMENTS

Author: LovingCup

Finished: yes

Smut: yes

Description:

AU- After dying in an accident, Louis Tomlinson arrives in the Afterlife. Not Heaven and not Hell, Louis finds himself in Judgment City UK: a pristine city where the food and entertainment are divine and the newly departed must undergo a Review of their life on Earth to determine if they have lived a life worthy of advancement in the universe, or if they must be returned to Earth to be born again in a new body.
On his first full day in the Afterlife, Louis meets Harry Styles, and the two have an instant connection. Over the course of their Reviews, they fall in love and begin to find that even though they didn't know each other on Earth, they are nonetheless linked to one another in perfect ways. Both are hoping to move ahead in the universe together, but they are challenged with the threat of separation if one or both of them is sent back to Earth to be born again.
Loosely based on the Albert Brooks' film "Defending Your Life" starring Brooks and Meryl Streep. One scene in particular is drawn from the movie, but other than that scene and the general concept, this story veers far away from the film. There were no blowies in the 1991 movie, I swear!

Notes:

So fucking creative hoestly I don't understand how these amazing authors write all of this. I WAS SCREAMING IN THE ENDING AHHH. It kept me so on edge most of the time and I loved seeing the snippets of their lives of earth . Id be lying if I say I didn't cry through out the fic...