Truth Be Told (I Never Was Yours)

THIS BOOK IS IN AO3 I'LL LEAVE THE USERNAME AND LINK IN THE COMMENTS

Author: JustForTommo

Finished: yes

Smut: yes

TW: slurs

Description:

Harry watches Louis as he scrunches up his nose and bites the end of a pen in concentration. He's been working on seating arrangements for the past hour and getting more frustrated by the minute. Louis huffs out a breath and glances down at Harry with a soft smile on his lips before he returns to the task at hand. It's easy, right then, for Harry to let himself believe that they're planning a seating chart for their own wedding and bickering over who is going to sit where from a list of their own family members. He can let himself daydream about a white picket fence and a dog that they could have within the next year.

It's like a cold slap in the face when Harry looks to the top of the page to see "Aiden and Louis Grimshaw" at the head table, and Harry has to mentally remind himself for the thousandth time that Louis is not his. Never was, really. He's just the wedding planner that's been in love with Louis since he was sixteen.

(or the one where Louis and Harry have a complicated past, Louis is getting married to someone that's not Harry, and the universe has decided to have a laugh and make Harry the wedding planner.)

Notes:

nothing too special but it was really good and entretaining nontheless. totally worth it