Chapter 10 - Harry | Visit

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
-Mae West

" -Mae West

****

"And again there was a break-in at a private bank, but this time on the other side of town. No money was distributed, however, but 5 million pounds in cash was stolen. The police are at a loss. No one knows what the robbers have planned next. Stay alert! And stay saf-" The reporter's voice was annoying me, so I turned off the radio. I had a massive headache ever since I got home from partying last night. That's why I just want to enjoy the silence.
Besides, I'm getting tired of hearing about my intrusions. I know that we are damn good. I don't need a 40-year-old reporter who's already losing his hair to tell me that.

At least I had sex yesterday and was high, otherwise my mood would be even shittier now. I'll gladly put up with a headache for that.

I have no idea what day of the week it is and have completely lost my sense of time.

Is today Wednesday? Never mind.

As far as I can remember, two weeks have passed since I signed the contract. During this time I have numbed my senses with all possible means. My brain now and then, too, I'm sure.

I hate truces. It's so damn unnecessary. Who actually came up with this shit? Either you fight until the other dies or you don't fight at all. And I always fight. Better said, it was always like that.

I have been sitting on the waiting bench for 2 weeks. Nothing has happened. Nothing at all.
I have to be honest, I was a little hoping that the CIA would rappel on top of my house from a helicopter just so I could have some action. Ashely apparently didn't tell her CIA unit about me, otherwise what I had just hoped for would have happened in reality. Maybe it was better that way. I don't want to run away, and I don't want to go to jail.

She knows that if she betrays me she will break the deal because she would indirectly hurt me. Yep, I skimmed the contract too and I know what it says. We can't endanger each other in any way. Unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I would like to experience something. At least a little fight.
What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, right?

I feel this tingling in my fingertips, because I haven't done anything for too long. Although, nothing can not be said, after all, I have sex and get drunk. But I mean, I haven't really experienced anything that doesn't involve those two things in a long time.

The next heist is already planned, but it will take at least 1 more week before we can put the plan into action. The time in between is so boring.
All these small bank robberies are just a preparation for our big heist but this shit will have to wait.

My dear father decided to visit me a few days ago to check on me and remind me not to do anything rash.

Me and doing something rash? Unbelievable. That doesn't go together.... after all, I'm never like that.
Okay, who am I kidding? The moment he came in, I was thinking about how to blow up the CIA because I'm so bored.