Chapter 51 - Ashley | Bet

"Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands"

- Roscoe Dash und Waka Flocka Flame
(Um yeah, the song is important for later....)
;)

****

****

A bet? Seriously?

It's clear that I'm going to win the bet. Because there's no way I'm giving up first. What worries me is that Harry said there are no rules. So I have to expect anything.

Especially since this is Harry Styles. He doesn't play fair nor does he hold back.
But he doesn't have to. After all, I can do what he can do. Even better.

What he didn't know is that I was actually chained to the shelf for several hours before I could free myself with a hair clip. This bastard went to sleep in all seriousness and left me there. But of course I didn't make it look like I got free in the middle of the night but much earlier.

Lately I've been really slacking off, because how the hell can it be that I couldn't stop him from chaining me to a damn shelf. Or that I didn't hear him twice suddenly standing in the room. But I've just been so lost in my thoughts for a few days now, which of course is to Harry's advantage.

That has to change urgently.

But it will. Especially since the price of the bet is just too good to be true. I absolutely have to win! Because fuck if he wins, then I have to admit that I can't get enough of him and that's why I went into his fucking room.

Which, by the way, is not true at all.

I just took revenge on him because he finally deserved it. And what is the best way to take revenge on a man who is like Harry? Right, you torture him by putting him out of action and then you tease him. I don't think I've ever felt so powerful as I did at that moment.

He was so intent on me freeing him, which of course I didn't do. The handcuffs I put on him early in the morning were almost impossible to break. But there was a moment where I was worried that he would free himself. The chain had sounded very much like it would not have lasted much longer. Fortunately for me, everything went well, because fuck I do not want to imagine how it would have been if he had come free...

To see him so at the end with his nerves was I think the best thing I have ever experienced. He was so angry and desperate that it had turned me on even more.

Even though I love how he always takes control during sex, I definitely don't let him treat me like shit. He absolutely did not deserve to touch me even with his fingertip. Well, who is an asshole gets then also treated as one.