chapter 1: bring on the original

(A/N: the song above is absolutely amazing, SharaX did phenomenal on those masterpiece.)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukari's POV

It was just another day in the doodle sphere, I was going around looking at all of the aus while ink was doing who knows what. I was also singing a song called ticktock quietly feeling at peace and good allaround.

At least until something caught my eye.

It was the screen for the original undertale au. Where all the other ones came from. I noticed there was a crack in it, and its colors were beginning to fade.

I looked closely at it and saw that things were going by way to fast. It was a genocide run, but the human seemed to have no problem fighting and killing everyone. It seemed way to easy for them.

I watched until they got to the judgement hall, personally I thought the original sans was definitely one of the best sanses. So it hurt to see him try, then practically give up after the very first time he killed them just because they dodged almost his entire set of attacks with pure ease.

Soon enough, he was killed but this time, he just sat down and let them pass as he accepted his dusting with open arms. I knew the human would reset very soon, so I hurried and went to find ink.

Luckily I spotted him quickly, he didn't seem busy so I went over. "Hey ink, I think something is seriously wrong with the original au. The timeline went really fast, especially for a genocide route, and sans gave up super quickly. He didn't even ask papyrus if he wanted anything as he was dusted." This caught ink's attention.

He looked at me, but smiled. "Original? That's just the normal dusttale au. By your description the human is on timeline 238." He just blew it off.
(heh, get it? Cuz- cuz you blow dust off of stuff? Yea ok that was a bad one-)

I was surprised by this, but I was even more shocked at how many timelines already passed. "238?! Ink I know an au when I see one, and that was the original. Its colors were fading and there was a big crack. The colors for the dust au have already been drained. I want to go help that au before it ends up breaking even more." I tried to calmly reason with him.

"There's not much we can do about it now. There's only 119 timelines to go before sans has had enough. I'll just duplicate the original au and it'll be fine." Ink had an.. almost sad look? No, no I won't allow it.

I stared at ink for a second before making my face go straight and serious. "Fine. I'll just go myself and fix it." I stated before teleporting back to the au.

I looked at the screen and saw that the human had reset was already at undyne. Like with sans, undyne was dodged easily. Even in her undying form. In a matter of minutes she was dusted and the human went forward slashing every monster they came across.

From how long ink and I talked, the human now only has 118 timelines to go. And by how fast they're going, it's a matter of time before this once beautiful place turns into a battle between two megalomaniacs.

As the human fought mettaton neo, I heard footsteps come towards me. "Tsukari, I can't let you go down there. If you do and the human resets, who knows what'll happen to you. And if error sees-" he started trying to convince me, but I interrupted him.