Chapter 4

Stop worrying and go relax with Bakugo!

-/-/-/-

As the movie goes on Izuku seems to get lost in it, but Bakugo on the other hand has other ideas. While they are watching the movie, Bakugo slowly begins rubbing Izuku's thigh. With their bodies pushed up against each other, Bakugo takes advantage of the friction as well by very slightly beginning to hump against Izuku's backside. After a few minutes of attention, Izuku's cock begins bulging against his pants and he looks back at Bakugo.

"W-what are you planning?" Izuku asks with a slight blush on his face.

Bakugo chuckles and leans forward, kissing Izuku's cheek and then nipping at his ear before whispering, "On taking your ass for a ride."

Izuku blushes redder and looks back towards the movie, no words forming in his head as a reply as Bakugo begins picking him up with a quiet chuckle. Once standing with Izuku securely placed in his arms, he begins walking into their new dungeon room and sets Izuku down inside.

"Strip." Bakugo orders, grabbing different pieces of gear from the wall and walking towards the table in the middle.

Izuku nods slowly, removing his clothes as he watches Bakugo work. He places the wrist and ankle locks into place before beginning to put the chest and waist strap in and then the head strap into place. Once finished, Bakugo looks towards Izuku and smiles as he walks over.

"Lay down, slut." Bakugo orders, his own bulge beginning to show clearly in his shorts.

Izuku submissively nods as he climbs onto the table and places his arms and legs onto the parts of the table for them, Bakugo quickly locking them in place and beginning to run his hand up the inside of Izuku's leg before looking at Izuku's face.

"I'm gonna fill your ass up," Bakugo says lowly in his hot, dominating voice.

Bakugo suddenly lifts the leg platforms a bit, making Izuku's legs move towards his chest to open his ass up for access. As his legs are lifted, Izuku seems to try to turn his head away, but Bakugo quickly shakes his head as he leans forward and secures the head strap around his head, stopping him from turning his head and only looking at Bakugo. He then lowers his arms and begins slowly applying the chest and waist straps, securing them down so Izuku can't shake around the table.

Bakugo smiles lowly as he grabs the lube and begins carefully applying it to Izuku's hole, the first touch making Izuku jerk quickly and shudder as he looks at Bakugo with a slight groan at the coldness of the lube. Bakugo nods slowly at him as he begins carefully fingering Izuku, his first two fingers sliding into his hole and beginning to carefully scissor him and spread his hole open.

At each movement of Bakugo's fingers, Izuku lets out a soft moan, his cock hard and beginning to very slightly leak precum onto his stomach. Bakugo slowly adds a third finger with a small chuckle as he feels Izuku's hole loosening up and begins removing his own clothes.

Once Bakugo's clothes are off, he begins slowly jerking his cock and looking at Izuku's hole hungrily. Izuku shudders a bit embarrassed at being open and on display for Bakugo, but as Bakugo begins lining himself up Izuku quickly shuts his eyes and grips lightly to the table at the feeling of the cock beginning to spear him.

Bakugo smiles and lowly hums at the feeling of the familiar hole wrapping around his cock while he slides into Izuku. With each inch disappearing inside of him, Izuku lets out a quiet moan and his cock seems to almost twitch in pleasure. A much louder moan suddenly leaving him as Bakugo quickly pulls out and thrusts back in with a quiet chuckle at his inability to hold in his moans.

Bakugo's hand slowly wraps around Izuku's cock and begins jerking him off slowly as he begins pushing into Izuku a bit faster. Each thrust causes a quiet skin on skin slapping sound and Izuku's cock is beginning to drip more precum than normal. Bakugo smiles widely before suddenly reaching towards a nearby table and grabbing a mask with a tube to a small cock sheathe on it.

Bakugo begins securing the mask on Izuku's face, forcing part of the tube into his mouth with a smile, and then places the sheathe over Izuku's own cock. "Can't let you make a mess when you spill all your seed..."

Izuku moans loudly as he feels Bakugo speed up and looks down as he feels Bakugo beginning to jerk him off again, his mind a bit cloudy at his newly impending orgasm. Bakugo pushes harder into him, his pounding moving almost as fast as he can as he feels Izuku's hole begin to tighten and sees his abs begin to tighten as well as his cock begins pulsing.

Izuku's orgasm came suddenly, and his seed flows into the tube, making its way directly into Izuku's mouth and making him jump at the warm, salty taste. After a moment, Izuku begins swallowing the seed, and Bakugo smiles, seeing his swallowing movement and his own orgasm quickly follows the sight.

The feeling of Bakugo's warm seed filling Izuku's hole causes his body to quickly recover and he orgasms a second time, more of his own seed flowing into his mouth as he relaxes, an odd expression on his face as Bakugo slowly pulls out of him and begins removing the restraints, the mask, and the sheathe.

Once Izuku is free, Bakugo carries him to the bathroom and starts a bath for him as he rubs his back with a small smile. "Your the best, babe. Watching you eat your own cum was amazing..."

Izuku chuckles quietly. "It tasted good too..."