Cedric Diggory (X Girl Reader) These Memories

Year: 6 and after Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff
................................

    I watched as Harry Potter came out of the maze with a person in his arms. I cheered for Harry, until I noticed tears streaming down his face. Why was he crying? He set the person on the ground and started to cry into his chest. I immediately realized who it was. Cedric Diggory, my boyfriend. I stopped cheering and ran down the bleachers, worried.

     I ran towards him and checked his pulse. There wasn't one, I immediately started to sob. "Please tell me this isn't real! Please!" I sobbed.

   Dumbledore came over to me and patted my back. "Ms. L/N, I'm very sorry."

   Mr. Diggory came down running towards Cedric. "My son!" He screamed with tears falling down his cheeks. I held Cedric's lifeless hand, remembering all of our memories together.

  I looked down at my hand and took a glance at my ring. My engagement ring.  My tears continued to fall down my cheeks. First I lost my parents and now I lost the love of my life. How can life can be so cruel?

   I hold his hand more tightly, I will never let go of him. Dead or Alive he's my one and only. Mr. Diggory wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling ne into a hug. Mr. Diggory was like a father to me, ever since my parents passed when I was 14 he welcomed me into his home for Holidays.

  "Voldemort did this to him." He said. I believe him, Harry was Cedric's friend he wouldn't do this to him.

  I lost my love, my best friend, and my everything that night. Thankfully I still have the memories of him.

Flashback
    I walked down the stairs to attend the Yule Ball, with my boyfriend Cedric. He looked at me walking down the stairs, his mouth open wide.

   "Words cannot describe how beautiful you are." He says while kissing my hand. I blush. "You are such a gentleman." I say to him.

   "I'm your gentleman." He corrected. I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and walked me towards the other champions. We danced the whole night away, lost in each other's eyes.

  Later that evening he took me towards the astronomy tower. We stood and watched the stars in silence, it was so peaceful.

      I turned to Cedric and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I say. "I love you too."

    Cedric then held my hand and got down on one knee, I gasped. "Y/N, I know that we're young but I'm scared that something might happen to me during the 3rd task. So if something does happen, I wouldn't want to be leaving you without making you mine forever. I love you will all my heart, in fact my heart is only yours. Will you do the honor of being my wife?"

    "Of course Cedric, I love you more than anything!" I say pulling him up from the ground and pulling him into a kiss.

4 years Later

   A tear escaped from my eye as I relived those memories. I miss him so much. "Momma! When will gwampa be here?" Asked my daughter, Cedar.

  A week after Cedric's death, I soon found out I was pregnant with his baby. My miracle baby. I loved her more than anything. She looked almost exactly like her father. Grey eyes and dark hair.

   "He should be here soon, my angel." I say.

   She came up to me. "Momma, what was daddy like?" She asks.

    "He was an amazing man. He always cared about everyone, he was always a gentleman. I loved him so much" I told her as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

    "No! Momma don't cry!" Cedar saud while wrapping her arms around my knees.

     I crouched down and hugged her. "I love you, my Angel." I say to her.

    "I wove you too, Momma." She says. Soon the front door swings open. "Hello my dears!" Amos says. Cedar runs up to him, "Gwampa!" She exclaimed. He picked her up and swirled her around. I wiped my tears. He set her down.

    "Gwanpa! I want to show you something, don't move and I'll be right bwack" she said while running off to her room.

   Amos came up to me and pulled me into a hug. "How are you my dear?" He asked.

    "I miss him so much." I reply. He pats my back, "I know, I do too." We pull apart from the hug and I wipe away more tears.

    Cedar came back running towards us with a piece of paper. "Look at what I drew!"

   "Its our Family, right there's Momma. And right here is Gwampa. And this is me," she said while gesturing towards the people in her drawing,"And right here is daddy."

  I stared at the picture and started to tear up. "I found some pictures of Daddy in Momma's dresser, so I drew him too." She said,"He also visited me last night."

  "He visited you, how so?" Amos asked.

"He came into my room through the window and told me that he woved me. And that he woves Momma and Gwampa too. He's watching over us." She said.

  I broke into tears. Cedar came towards me. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

   "No you didn't my Angel." I tell her. I wiped my tears away but more took those their places. "How about we eat some dinner?" Amos says. I nod and we head into the kitchen.

After Dinner and when Cedar is in bed

    I sat on the sofa staring out at the distance, looking a picture of Cedar. She reminds me do much of her father.

    "She's amazing, isn't she?" A voice says from behind me. I turn around and see him. Cedric.

    "Cedric? Is that really you?" I ask, my voice weak.

    "Yes it is my love, well just my spirit." He replies. I nod with tears spilling put my eyes. "Don't cry, my love. I'm here." He says.

   I wiped the tears away and I heard Cedar running down the stairs. "Daddy! I thought I heard you!" She exclaimed.

  "Hey there, Angel." He said to her. She smiled. "Cedar, I thought you were asleep." I said.

   "Well I was, until I heard Daddy." She said.

  "Cedar, why don't you go back to bed?" Cedric said.

   She pouted. "Okay Daddy, but only if you and Momma tuck me in." She said.

   We nodded and laughed at the 4 year old's bargain. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I set her on her bed and found Cedric on the other side of her bed. I pulled the covers over and kissed her head. "Goodnight my angel." I said to her.

     "We love you" Cedric said. "Goodnight Momma and Daddy, I wove you too." She said.

  We went outside her room and stood in the hallway. "I thought I lost you." I said.

     "Y/N, you could never lose me. I will be in your heart forever."

       "I love you, Ced."

      "And I love you Y/N."

.........................
A/N

I'm not gonna lie, I cried while writing that.

I hoped you like it.

             -Tracey