Snape X Draco

I'm sorry for this, my friend told me to.
........................
Draco POV

   It started as an ordinary class in potions. Who would of thought that from would this day class wouldn't be the same again?

   "Now who could tell me, the purpose of Amorentia?" Snape asked. Snape, head of the Slytherin house and honestly the hottest teacher. I mean I'd tap that. (God please help me)

   "You're staring at Snape again." Blaise whispered to me. I rolled my eyes, "Am not."

    "You are too." He replied, while punching my arm playfully.

    "I have a dare for you." He whispered.

   "What?" I replied blankly. He went over to my air and whispered it. My eyes widen. "Now way!" I whisper yelled.

   "Is the Slytherin Prince gonna back down from a dare?" Blaise teased. I sighed,"No."

    He laughed. I grabbed every ounce of courage and raised my hand. "Yes Malfoy." Snape said.

   "Daddy Snape, after class can we go to my dorm and have our own potions class together?, if you know what I mean." I replied.

    The whole class erupted in laughter. Blaire was wheezing so hard he almost fell out of his chair. I hid my face in embarrassment. "SILENCE! Mr. Malfoy I assume that your friend dared you to do that. He has detention for the next month and 15 points from Slytherin." He yells.

    I started to feel relieved. After class, I was just about to leave until an someone pulled me back into the classroom. It was Snape.

   "Oh and Mr. Malfoy I wouldn't mind a private potion class in your dorm." He said, winking before walking away.  I blushed and ran into the hall.
...............

I'm sorry for this. I have no idea what I just typed.

My apologies
               -Tracey